3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I had made some mistakes with this image, it was meant to be used in some kind of simulator/VN short story. But I've overlooked some things like at least two "fire flies", DoF not strong enough, forgot the lense distortion etc.
So I thought, instead of just deleting it, maybe you like to look at it, as some WiP image. XD
scrap.png

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
question idiote pour faire des rendue comme certain pro ici que faut t'il faire
je n'ose plus poster mes création qui sont ridicule par rapport à leur travail
que faire pour m'ameliorer

silly question to make renders like some pro here what should you do
I do not dare to post my creations that are ridiculous in relation to their work
what to do to improve

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
question idiote pour faire des rendue comme certain pro ici que faut t'il faire
je n'ose plus poster mes création qui sont ridicule par rapport à leur travail
que faire pour m'ameliorer

silly question to make renders like some pro here what should you do
I do not dare to post my creations that are ridiculous in relation to their work
what to do to improve
You will be surprised about the answer:
1.) Make renders with your current skill set and be proud to finish some renders.
2.) Post your renders and ask for advise.
3.) Try to focus on one thing at a time. If you want to improve your lighting skills, experiment only with lighting set ups. If you wanner improve yourunderstanding about materials and shader settings, focus your experiments only around them. etc. Do not try to become good in every single field at once.
4.) Make renders with your current skill set and be proud to finish some renders.
5.) Post your renders and ask for advice.
6.) Never ever try to improve your old work, after you have learned new stuff. When you want to return to an old idea, always start from scratch.
7.) Watch/read tutorials and then do them, implement their input into your work.
8.) Make renders with your current skill set and be proud to finish some renders.
9.) Post your renders and ask for advice.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Thought I'd ask on here, as you guys seems to know what you're on about!

Posted a couple of renders on here before, and decided I should try make a game. However, I'm really struggling with which art style to go with: A more traditional 'realistic' look, or a more 'cartoony' look to try and stand out a bit. I've posted the same girl in both styles (I stopped the renders early, and they're by no means representative of the final product!) but I'm really torn between the two.
What do you think? Toon or Realistic?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
toon has a Battle Angel Atilla feel. I like it

Reactions: the_silkman

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
trying to make it look as real as possible.
she leaned over and put her tits in the sink (or in the bathtub or in the fish tank) her shirt is not completely wet, just the jugs

try 1
View attachment 176189

try 2
View attachment 176190

try 3
View attachment 176191
I like the idea.
When you strife for realism, you should check the four cornerstones.

1) Model/posing
The crack between her breasts is way too visible. Try to move her shirt away from her body with a D-Former or a fitting tool

2)Materials
The edge between the dry and the wet parts of her shirt are too sharp and too edgy. If you made this in postwork try a softer brush or a blurr fliter brush

3) Lighting
Looks like a sharp flash light. I think that is the look you wanna go for. So "thumps up"

4) Camera/Processing
I miss at least some DoF.

Esspecially for 1 and 2 two, I would collect some references and compare them with the testrenders.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I would like to have your criticism, please, so that I would improve myself

View attachment 176136
Like @Mescalino said.
The lighting is the main issue here. And an additional fill light from above would helb to fix the shadows of her boobs on her face. Try to read some articles about "clamp shell" light or watch some videos on you tube. It's famous with portrait fotographers.

Reactions: Mescalino
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes