3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I would like to have your criticism, please, so that I would improve myself

View attachment 176136
As @Mescalino has said (he's helped me out before. He knows whats up), lighting is off, but you'll find tons of good ones as you start to have fun with it. Also, her face is just kinda staring. It doesn't go with what she is doing, because it kinda looks like she is under arrest.

mcmania

Dec 4, 2016
Book cover for a series I am working on. Lay it on me. The only way I can get better is by seeing what is wrong, Besides the fact, I just now noticed I should use camera depth of field. View attachment 176781
nice settings. It is not a secret I like fantasy... Just maybe you can rework the expression of the male character, because he really lacks of expression (maybe he doesn't like the advances of the elf girl ?... because if I was him, I will not look at her like that ;)...)... Also you can tweak the white balance and the exposure to bettter integrate your characters into the background (or backdrop, because the shadows at there feet seems not going in the same direction as the shadows of the background), because the skins are too mat IMHO...

You can also improve the pose of the guy's hair (adding movement or using dforce to be more in accordance with gravity)

After looking closely, it seems that her right foot is intersecting with his shoe, but maybe I am wrong...

Anyway, nice job...

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "p_staker, post: 1269924, membre: 525644"] [ATTACH = full] 176792 [/ ATTACH]

[ATTACH = full] 176781 [/ ATTACH]

Si vous la regardiez juste dans les yeux, ce serait une amélioration considérable. [/ QUOTE]

Je n'ai même pas remarqué les détails, je ferais plus attention la prochaine fois
merci je comprends mieux maintenant

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
As @Mescalino has said (he's helped me out before. He knows whats up), lighting is off, but you'll find tons of good ones as you start to have fun with it. Also, her face is just kinda staring. It doesn't go with what she is doing, because it kinda looks like she is under arrest.
While i would agree that a more sultry look and a slight rotation of teh head left or right would fit better in this scene i think just one more light source to counter the sading the arms are creating would make a huge difference and maybe even make the look, look better.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Screwdrivers are taking over the place. I fear that they may be a sub-race of radioactive space petunias after all. Trying to take over the world, stealing girls from us. Apparently they are efficient!

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Haven't been able to do many renders due to irl commitments, but was thinking recently about 3DCG games that have been abandoned for one reason or another. For me, I thought Sarah's Life had potential and would've liked to see it finished, so I threw together a quick render for fun (minor tweaks). Hope you enjoy and is there any games that you guys would of liked to have seen finished or given more support to?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes