3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

maxxxboy

Dec 9, 2017
I have a question, what model is it and does it have, what looks like fibermesh, body hair?

If it does have fibermesh body hair then that is probably raising your render time significantly.
DeviousDolls Blaire with some body morphs fot tits and buttocks
Georgia HD skin for the freckless
and yes i use Exnem Body Hair for G3 Females
but I already removed it and the render takes the same time
upload_2018-11-12_2-52-57.png

Reactions: L☹VE

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
DeviousDolls Blaire with some body morphs fot tits and buttocks
Georgia HD skin for the freckless
and yes i use Exnem Body Hair for G3 Females
but I already removed it and the render takes the same time
View attachment 177318
The quality of the render comes down to how many iterations you have and the nature of the light source. HDRI light sources are the simplest and require the fewest iterations to achieve convergence. When you start complicating the scene by having light coming through a glass window, or have multiple light sources you will increase the time taken per iteration and also reduce the convergence you achieve.

This lack of convergence is seen in the presence of artifacts in the rendered image. The easiest way to resolve the impact of artifacts in renders on the final image is via down-sampling. Whilst you will likely have only a quarter the number of iterations for an render with double the dimensions, which will result in more artifacts, the impact of these is largely cancelled when you reduce the size of the image.

S

SteelRazer

Lights in the scene also dictates how long it will take to resolve. Parts where are no shadows or hard are easy to resolve and soft shadows will take much more time and will still look grainy. Things like ghost lights are one of the best utilities to light up the scene.

Reactions: p_staker

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Something's wrong.
One hour for a background-free render in PNG is a waste of time.
I have 8 GB of RAM
total physical memory = 7.39 gb
physical memory available = 1.88 gb
total virtual memory = 17.4 gb
virtual memory available = 8.51 gb

One hour for a render is normal?
View attachment 177301
bonjour
si je vois bien sur ton models y'a des poils sur son corps enleve les tu verra ton rendue seras plus rapide moi sa me fait sa quand je mets des cheuveux long ou compliquer
et aussi tu a du mettre plusieur fois des lumiere et effets se qui ralentit le rendu
sa fait sa pour moi

Hello
if I see well on your models there is hair on his body removes the you will see your rendering will be faster me it makes me his when I put long hair or complicate
and also you had to put several times of light and effects which slows the rendering
it's done for me

Reactions: maxxxboy

p_staker

Mar 31, 2018
Under the "Optimization" tab set the "Max Path Length" to 7 from -1 (infinite) or if you switch the render mode from "Photoreal" to "Interactive", you can now set the "Max Ray Bounce" to around 8 and the "Max Refection Bounces" "Max Refraction Bounces" low also as long as you don't have a bunch of "mirror in mirror" shots or close ups of water in glasses.

Those are a few of the settings I've picked up here.

Reactions: maxxxboy

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
okay thanks for the input I think it is only fair to show that I listened to your critiques.
Changed her pose since her foot was in his.
Changed his view AND his expression.
Added a few extra lights to add a darker shadow.
added a blue light to deepen the shadow on them
took out that random leaf that caught someone's attention
and added Depth of field to bring attention to the characters
AriaxxTheo02.jpg

migotto

Dec 19, 2017
Hi guys!!!
It's been a few days since I started learning Daz Studio.
What do you think of this few renders?

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png

On the first two I tried to make her wink ;)

The first three are made with 3Delight
The fourth is made with Iray (I made only this one in Iray because I have a laptop without a GPU)

I made that pose myself, still need much more practice.
Taking in account that I'm still a noob, what do you think I should improve?
Two things I've noticed are:
1) The eyes should point better at the viewer (any tips).
2) The hands should grab better the clothes.

Thanks for any feedback :D

Reactions: Jack the Rapist

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
wow doing this with laptop iam sure it takes a lot of time
the render is decent ( if it's your first then you really have a talent )
for me the fourth one is the best of them ... iam sure that with more practice you can do better and better

-the only point i want to add is the facial expression (as i see now she is masturbating right ..then she should feel something that make her face cuter or more horny just imagine :firstimekiss: )

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want to know what hairspray she uses, I could never get my hair to stay "poofy" like that.

migotto

Dec 19, 2017
I really like the fourth one! While i can't give you any feedback on what you should do, i do hope that you keep going! :D
Thanks man :D I'll definitely keep going, I'm liking it way too much.

wow doing this with laptop iam sure it takes a lot of time
the render is decent ( if it's your first then you really have a talent )
for me the fourth one is the best of them ... iam sure that with more practice you can do better and better

-the only point i want to add is the facial expression (as i see now she is masturbating right ..then she should feel something that make her face cuter or more horny just imagine :firstimekiss: )
Yeah, with a laptop is kinda painful... It took 30 minutes for the fourth one.
About the face, since I don't know how to handle/make expression enough, I opted for something that could resemble a sexy smirk. I will try to do something better for the future :p

I want to know what hairspray she uses, I could never get my hair to stay "poofy" like that.

Here you go buddy :p

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
good evening
talk about hair I would like to know how to do because I do not walk
is there a way to do it? ice_screenshot_20181112-224604.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes