3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Thank you both!
@ChainZero I know that I could even swear to be George Clooney on the web, but it's true, I've never used such programs before, and I remember you posted beautiful renders (remember Vanessa?) shortly after you started.
I've been helped a lot, I've read a lot of articles and followed a lot of tutorials. That's all. :)
I can never forget Vanessa! That was of course before morphing my models to have unique features was even a thought. I should definitely recreate her though. Might just do that now actually.

VDawe

Apr 30, 2018
Too many fuzzy sparkles ...

... wait ... you can never have too many fuzzy sparkles (I know what I'm going on about :D )
This is a masterpiece! Gorgeous , amazing job :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::rolleyes:

Evic

May 25, 2018
I started with Daz a couple of weeks ago, without ever using any graphics program (2D or 3D) in my life. A couple of weeks made of frustrations and headaches, due in large part to my poor but faithful PC, but above all a lot of fun!

A HUGE thanks to @Evic for his great help and his extraordinary patience (don't worry, I haven't finished tormenting you!) :D
and thanks also to @Ennoch for his critical eye (sometimes too much). ;)
She turned out great!

You did pick it up quickly but that was more you than me, I just pointed you in the right direction and you didn't give up. I also still have that poor bald girl you first made back on October 16th as your first test... I'll save that in case you become famous :)

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
This is a masterpiece! Gorgeous , amazing job :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::rolleyes:
Thanks! She is the result of months of stalking @lexx228.

No ... wait ... that came out wrong. I mean studying his work carefully (and breaking international laws and restraining orders where necessary :D ).

Reactions: Loys and VDawe

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
My very first character, Vanessa is back and in my opinion, better than before. Didn't really morph her much cause imo, she was already one of the most attractive models in the Daz store. So I just narrowed her strong ass jaw a bit and completely redid her body. The last save I had of her for some reason had her thicker than a bowl of oatmeal. Also edited the texture around her nipples in photoshop. Made them lighter.
Vanessa.jpg

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
You can turn off the limits per bone or for the entire model, as long as you aren't doing anything crazy that should help a lot. Sometimes you just need one more degree :)

Thank you so much for that info!! If only I knew that previously, but better late than never!

Reactions: Namco15

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
So this one is a little more "artsy" than what I normally do. It just kind of fell together by accident and zooming in to focus more on the model took away from the mood that the image has when you can see more of the distant clouds.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love how natural she looks. The squish, the flesh meeting, it looks amazing.

Reactions: Namco15 and Evic

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel like I might take this to photoshop to add some sun rays. Idk yet.
View attachment 173279
Beautiful composition. I feel your pain. At the far far side of 50 the pain is real here too. My case wrists and back. Manual posing, lighting, scene composition. Lots of work. But sometimes the canned stuff just doesn't do it. Please don't send a curse my way, but left hip and left hand. I won't say anything else.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes