3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
Thank you for the answer, but I was referring to the ready-downloaded Stimuli animation, which is downloaded from
Thank you for the answer, but I was referring to the ready-downloaded Stimuli animation, which is downloaded from
It works just as I suggested. I just tested one of those products. I would suggest you read up on animating in daz using the timeline. Explaining further;
1. once you have set up your scene as per the instructions containing in the package,
2. open the timeline. and set up the parameters that matter to you.
3. run the animation to make sure it works and looks good.
4. stop animation and reset to 0.
5. under render settings, set render type to image series, set up the target dir, and the base name to use for series.
6. hit the render key and go to coffee, dinner, long walk, bed whatever, depending on how you set up the render and what kind of machine config you have. A complex scene can take a significant amount of time.

you an set up the series to have a shorter timeline et-al. suggest you read up on animation, timeline and whatnot. daz has some good vids on youtube.

good luck.

Reactions: ZeroBOY

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I got news for you buddy, lighting is an issue for everyone. Seems like no one is ever satisfied with it. Maybe it’s because it’s like pizza; there are a lot of different toppings (lighting), that could work. But as long as it’s delicious (good render), then our audience won’t mind.
Well said.

Reactions: Thanos247

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
It works just as I suggested. I just tested one of those products. I would suggest you read up on animating in daz using the timeline. Explaining further;
1. once you have set up your scene as per the instructions containing in the package,
2. open the timeline. and set up the parameters that matter to you.
3. run the animation to make sure it works and looks good.
4. stop animation and reset to 0.
5. under render settings, set render type to image series, set up the target dir, and the base name to use for series.
6. hit the render key and go to coffee, dinner, long walk, bed whatever, depending on how you set up the render and what kind of machine config you have. A complex scene can take a significant amount of time.

you an set up the series to have a shorter timeline et-al. suggest you read up on animation, timeline and whatnot. daz has some good vids on youtube.

good luck.
Thank you very much, this is just a reason for me to figure out the time line settings (first understand where they are :)) and render settings (I also need to find them too :), anyway, thank you so much, this answer is sent to my file " tips":happyblush

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
Thank you very much, this is just a reason for me to figure out the time line settings (first understand where they are :)) and render settings (I also need to find them too :), anyway, thank you so much, this answer is sent to my file " tips":happyblush
most tabs are located under window menu. the sub-windows are dock-able. Render settings and timeline are in there. IIRC render settings is by default displayed although I could be wrong there. it's been a long while since I configured studio. I cannot check right now as I am running a really long render and the ui is locked.

Grab one of the UI tutorials on the Daz youtube page. that should get you started. Daz like any complex program is a bit intimidating at first. Just learn it bit by bit, ask questions keep notes. Lighting and composition are much tougher than the daz configuration bits. Before long you'll be rendering with the best.

Cheers

Reactions: ZeroBOY

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
I know, I know, I'm late to the Halloween show, don't @ me. This is a character I created and posted here months back named Shani. She's in her Wonder Woman cosplay here, but I edited the Vashti skin texture in photoshop to give it more of the pinkish white color I wanted from her and also eliminated the pesky glute line that comes with the texture. It was annoying to see when spreading her legs or bending her over to see that big brownish line under her butt. Thank God for photoshop. (Anyone who has the Vashti character should know what I'm referring to.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WonderWomanShani.jpg

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Quick render to test a sweet dForce dress.

She's a Hottie!!

Experimenting with some shader settings (the ground), bodymorphs (glutes and breasts) as well as some new ideas for reusing props, figures, pose-presets etc.
Lucky Dog!!

View attachment 171455

Random stuff put together. Just testing shit out
Delightful!!. High Heels Sandals rule!

Reactions: Namco15
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes