3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
How did you get the swimsuit not to conform to her body or is that a morph on that particular suit? If morph what swimwear is it?
It's Malibu Suit from LiFlame

No morph option, it came like that

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Hello again fellow F95zoners! After my last post here, and reaching my first week in Daz3D, I tried some things and here's the result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Needs lots of work, but I wanted to share and ask more opinions. I also want to thank again @Elementario who helped me to go so far in rendering universe.

So, what's the flaws? (Keep in mind that I have an old pc (2011) with low GPU so takes time and effort to make something like this.)

Thanks for your time and hope you like the result :D

Evic

May 25, 2018
So, what's the flaws? (Keep in mind that I have an old pc (2011) with low GPU so takes time and effort to make something like this.)
You're off to a great start :)

The biggest improvement you can make is to give the scene better lighting. For such a bright outdoor scene the shadows are too dark. Brightening up the scene will then require an additional light (or a couple) to highlight the details, play around with spotlights slightly "behind" the characters to enhance the lighting on the side that is naturally brightest.

I would also suggest bringing the women closer to the center and zooming in a little more since you have a lot of dead space. You'll also need to tweak the pose, particularly with the girl on the left since her feet are angled wrong for the pose (probably caused by changing her boots after posing her).

Anyway, like I said you're off to a good start. For one week in you're doing more than I did in the first week :)

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
You're off to a great start :)

The biggest improvement you can make is to give the scene better lighting. For such a bright outdoor scene the shadows are too dark. Brightening up the scene will then require an additional light (or a couple) to highlight the details, play around with spotlights slightly "behind" the characters to enhance the lighting on the side that is naturally brightest.

I would also suggest bringing the women closer to the center and zooming in a little more since you have a lot of dead space. You'll also need to tweak the pose, particularly with the girl on the left since her feet are angled wrong for the pose (probably caused by changing her boots after posing her).

Anyway, like I said you're off to a good start. For one week in you're doing more than I did in the first week :)
Thanks a lot for your tips! As for the space between the guy and the girl on left, is on purpose. I will add another character there soon. I will put take your advice and try to play with the lights. And yes, I noticed a bit late about her feet. I will fix everything and then post again! Thanks a lot!!

Also I had tons of help from @Elementario. He helped me a lot!

goutch

Donor
May 19, 2017
Nice, but the pool waters a little low :)
i know, but in this asset, the water is not a single object, so i can't move it, i could add a water object manually, but i was a little bit lazy ;)

Well, you have all my respect for being able to notice this without getting distracted by her, unlike us mere mortals...
However it's easily explained. She's so hot that the water has evaporated! :p
Or Maybe he find the answer ;)

Oct 30, 2017
I dont know where my Asset pregnant morph come from.. (dont remember) , it appear on my parameter lol...

Thanks. i looking for it too but didnt find in any site for free... (maybe make req first on zone*fx or f95zone)

Antiochus

Jun 21, 2017
i know, but in this asset, the water is not a single object, so i can't move it, i could add a water object manually, but i was a little bit lazy ;)

Or Maybe he find the answer ;)
I discovered after extensive, minute and detailed examination of the scene that something was amiss. Proceeding with further contemplation and assessment, I determined that the water was a tich low...

Great scene BTW... It's not sloth, its a feature used to draw the eye to one of her finer features IMO.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Introducing Keva Windsong. She's an Elf-like Alien race that I'm hoping to work into a comic. The skin came very metalic and I tried toning that down quite a bit. Render took a long time and was having trouble converging so I'm thinking the shiny, metalic skin and flakes were doing quite a number on the render.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes