3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
This is a comparison of my 2 newest characters and their base models. I bought Agma and Sharon when I saw them because I knew they would make for good bases and I think I can get a lot of use out of them as minor modifications to other characters.

Anyway, here is a comparison shot: Thalia vs. Agma, and Christina vs. Sharon. Thalia and Christina use Agma/Sharon morphs at 100% in addition to other morphs. Thalia uses the Agma skin as well, modified in SkinBuilder.

081321Comp1.png

TacoHoleStory

May 11, 2021
Downscaling the video to 12fps and then interpolating with flowframes AI back up to 24fps (doubling the length of the video). Took around 20 seconds of processing time versus the extra two hours of rendering time it would have taken to double the frames.

There are a couple weird artifacts doing this. For example the woman changes shape right at the end. If I remove the last frame i'm not sure there's any reason not to use this.
View attachment 12fps-2x-RIFE-RIFE23-24fps.mp4

edit: interpolated to uncompressed avi and it removed the artifact. It completely screws up complex animations but this is a hell of a time saver tool for simpler animations like this.

1628892521357.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes