3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
It's on a geoshell
Thanks it's nice and I will be adding this to my library for my Fantasy project. But I'm looking for more solid colours to create custom bodypatterns like Darth Maul from Star Wars has.
Any ideas in that direction?

qwertzuioü

Nov 10, 2017
Thanks it's nice and I will be adding this to my library for my Fantasy project. But I'm looking for more solid colours to create custom bodypatterns like Darth Maul from Star Wars has.
In photoshop you can do everything edit the skin just how you like it

Virtual Merc

May 7, 2017
I lowered the opacity to get more of a paint look they come pretty solid. should be easy to tweak the opacity maps in photoshop to get a full solid look. Don't know of any others off the top of my head I'm sure someone else will chime in if they know of any

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
In photoshop you can do everything edit the skin just how you like it
I know that and I have already done some editing of skinmaps in Photoshop. But having presets is a lot easier and faster to work with than having to spend a lot of time in Photoshop doing it myself.
Stay Tuned for a few future renders I'll post I have made a skinmodded Ahsoka model I'm sure everyone will like.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes