3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Virtual Merc

May 7, 2017
I believe these tribal champions will have to fight for rights to the little slave girl, in the ways of the ancient tradition: Nude oiled sex wrestling, the first one to climax loses. The test of a true warrior. Per the ancient rules, no one shall interfere in this one on one battle but spectators are are encourages to masturbate openly per as was done in the early times.
I'm betting on my gal for this one. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Dark_Sytze

Mar 22, 2021
So I could use some feedback, which of the following three looks better (raw images, no postwork done). I'm going for a slightly sweaty look. The only changes are on the girl, A is simply no changes from normal skin, B is some changes to dual specular lobe, C is same as B with a geoshell with wetness on top. el help 27a.png el help 27b.png el help 27c.png

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
For me, 'better' is B, because this approach solves the problem with fewer resources. I just came across the fact that shells help on 1-2 characters, but when the characters are at least 3-4, plus with subdivision level 2-3 to display HD details - even a very powerful processor with 64 Gb RAM is not enough for such a scene. So the shell is fast, but a well-tuned skin shader is economical and 'better'.

DAZ render with some vignetting (no major postwork), no shell, only skin shader tuning with :

AliceSmile.jpg

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes