3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
My second attempt at 3D rendering. Started to experiment with HDRI, 3-point lighting, and camera depth-of-field.

I don't like how she looks so unnatural, but I can't really put a finger on what I need to change. Suggestions and recommendations very welcome!

View attachment 1352220
The unnatural look is possibly due to you only tilting the head. The direction of the head starts at the lower neck and consists of three joints being lower neck, upper neck and head. Instead of moving the head 60% you can move lower neck, upper neck and head each 20% making the same'ish tilt as the 60% intended.
Does my explanation make sense to you?

Reactions: Helions

OldMoonSong

Jun 2, 2018
My second attempt at 3D rendering. Started to experiment with HDRI, 3-point lighting, and camera depth-of-field.

I don't like how she looks so unnatural, but I can't really put a finger on what I need to change. Suggestions and recommendations very welcome!

View attachment 1352220
I think it's the eyes--they look a bit too "straight-on" in terms of direction. Turning the eyes slightly left/right/up/down depending on context of the scene is a small detail that goes far when it comes to looking natural. The powerpose tool / panel is very useful for aiming eyes.

Also, maybe the shape/posing of her eyes looks a bit too "wide open" in contrast to the rest of her facial expression and pose? Try relaxing her eyes and maybe even experiment with brow posing (also in powerpose) to make more natural expressions.

Reactions: Helions

Helions

Dec 28, 2018
The unnatural look is possibly due to you only tilting the head. The direction of the head starts at the lower neck and consists of three joints being lower neck, upper neck and head. Instead of moving the head 60% you can move lower neck, upper neck and head each 20% making the same'ish tilt as the 60% intended.
Does my explanation make sense to you?
Ah, yes. That makes sense. Let me give that a try, thanks!

Helions

Dec 28, 2018
I think it's the eyes--they look a bit too "straight-on" in terms of direction. Turning the eyes slightly left/right/up/down depending on context of the scene is a small detail that goes far when it comes to looking natural. The powerpose tool / panel is very useful for aiming eyes.

Also, maybe the shape/posing of her eyes looks a bit too "wide open" in contrast to the rest of her facial expression and pose? Try relaxing her eyes and maybe even experiment with brow posing (also in powerpose) to make more natural expressions.
Great tips! So much to learn, but guess that's a good sort of problem to have :)

Reactions: OldMoonSong

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020

LOVE me some Barbarian Women!!!! GREAT JOB!

View attachment 1352371
I believe these tribal champions will have to fight for rights to the little slave girl, in the ways of the ancient tradition: Nude oiled sex wrestling, the first one to climax loses. The test of a true warrior. Per the ancient rules, no one shall interfere in this one on one battle but spectators are are encourages to masturbate openly per as was done in the early times.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Virtual Merc

Virtual Merc

May 7, 2017
I believe these tribal champions will have to fight for rights to the little slave girl, in the ways of the ancient tradition: Nude oiled sex wrestling, the first one to climax loses. The test of a true warrior. Per the ancient rules, no one shall interfere in this one on one battle but spectators are are encourages to masturbate openly per as was done in the early times.
I'm betting on my gal for this one. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes