3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Another quick render of Roni after a few thoughts and changes. And I came across the idea that she should be, well, perfectly imperfect.

What do I mean by that? An example - There's a Czech model, Iveta B. She is an incredibly beautiful woman. She looks like she has flawless skin...until you get closer and realise she still has quite a few freckles across her cheeks and nose. The freckles actually enhance her beauty, even though we consider them to be blemishes and imperfections. Thus, perfectly imperfect.

Kinda wanted to give Roni some subtle imperfections, like the odd pit or small scar, or noticeable vellus hair, that kind of thing. Unfortunately, everything I might have or can find just stands out too much. But we'll see how that goes.
Roni2.png

Loz60

Jul 29, 2021
Is anyone having problems with Dictator Shell?

It won't apply the textures or shaders. (Yes, I installed it correctly and applied it correctly)

View attachment 1368048 View attachment 1368049
I could be wrong, but you're only showing viewport. It won't show changes there. Have you checked IRAY view or rendered? Also you've got a NO DC showing in the top left of your viewport which usually means an incorrect graphics driver install or a bug. Check ( ) for a potential fix. That's not connected to your current issue though.

Reactions: ArturiousDesign

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
guys I have a stupid question - Daz3D unlike blender is online so like if I load in a character like Arry - it'll send that data back - isn't that like risky?

look up arry if you dont know who I'm talking about

dont judge thanks

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Not a good one, still needs a lot of work, on the face, on the SSS, on the hair and so on..But I was trying stuffs. I was definitely not surprised that real values for neon tubes don't light up things properly, even adjusting the c/m2 to 10 for more realistic lighting values. The Lumens per watt per m2 are off by a factor of 100 compared to real world values.

Anyways, lots of headaches, bad render, here we go.

hh_intel.png

I wanted to do some postwork but I don't think it's really worth it yet.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes