3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I continue to be stunned by the level of photorealism on this thread.
But instead of improving my skills, I keep tweaking my renders.
What am I doing with my life? And why am I not rendering sexy/nude women, like everyone else?
No matter how hard I look, the answers still elude me...
Just do both. Nobody is holding you back from undressing "a willing" woman. :sneaky:
But do not abandon to do your typical carnage stuff.
Btw, naked sexy women and horror mix well. :devilish:

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
No post work just experimenting with lighting and materials View attachment 1369553
You know I really like low key lighting in renders. And you certainly didn't ask for feedback .

But one thing that seems off to me is the skin. The micronormals are not micro enough and the bumpiness of them is similar if not the same with the bumpiness on her areolas which should not be the case. Of course that applies to humans and I have no idea of the skin composition of your space elf here so take it with a grain of sand. Or five.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Virtual Merc

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
These glasses are weird AF. I assume they are morphing with the eye morphs, which on aliens can give you some funky frames.
all glasses are like that. un-fit them to the character (easiest way is right-click, choose to fit to NONE (unparenting to be sure), then parent them in place to character's head. may need to move them manually onto the head, but once in place, they'll stay where they are if parented. just don't fit them again.

Reactions: XenoFash

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
So why exactly did I render it in colour if I was going to tweak the fuck out of the colours? Or waited for 99.5% converged ration if I was going to destroy any detail it might have rendered out?

One of a few different postworks I saved. Just different colour coordinations but I liked this one the most. And yes, I know. Her left arm should be behind her hip, but I noticed that after the render was done.

glitch_3.png

PS. Since it's a thing apparently.. #potatosquad. I think my 6 year old laptop with 970m and 6700HQ more than qualifies.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, some very minor noise, a strong vignette and some lens imperfections along with lens dust would fit it very nicely. Don't worry, I won't post it again after the changes and spam the thread with what essentially is a repeat image.

EDIT 2: Well then.. Willibrord and anyone else who's interested.. There we go. 'Clean' version for everyone, and for those that click the the link below, how I intended it to look before rushing off to cook. Hosted on imgbb because it was too large for here.

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
So why exactly did I render it in colour if I was going to tweak the fuck out of the colours? Or waited for 99.5% converged ration if I was going to destroy any detail it might have rendered out?

One of a few different postworks I saved. Just different colour coordinations but I liked this one the most. And yes, I know. Her left arm should be behind her hip, but I noticed that after the render was done.

View attachment 1370617

PS. Since it's a thing apparently.. #potatosquad. I think my 6 year old laptop with 970m and 6700HQ more than qualifies.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, some very minor noise, a strong vignette and some lens imperfections along with lens dust would fit it very nicely. Don't worry, I won't post it again after the changes and spam the thread with what essentially is a repeat image.
You can update this post with the new one if you want. I am curious to what tweaks you'll do.
Or make a new post with this one attached in a link.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes