3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Time for an old image of mine. I hope this is okay.

Laura - Teasing on a bed (Looking up Version).png

This image of Laura Keagan I made from an unusual point of view.
It appears as if Dante Amirani, her boyfriend, is towering over her, hanging like Spider-Man from the ceiling, or is watching her through a spy cam she just discovered and is looking at.
The truth is, that Dante is a professional artist, who likes to capture Laura in photographs. To achieve this angle, he used a small ladder.

Loz60

Jul 29, 2021
guys I have a stupid question - Daz3D unlike blender is online so like if I load in a character like Arry - it'll send that data back - isn't that like risky?

look up arry if you dont know who I'm talking about

dont judge thanks
You should be able to turn this connection off. If you go to menu option EDIT and then PREFERENCES. On the start-up tab make sure the option for Automatically log in is un-ticked. Also un-tick the Show log-in page, if you do not wish this to keep popping up. Make sure you APPLY and ACCEPT at the bottom of the dialogue box. You only do this so that you never connect to DAZ when you first load up the program.

Then check the menu option CONNECT. The first two options are Login and Work Offline. If login is highlighted then you are logged out of your account, you're working offline and the connection is severed. If you want to connect later on, just click on the Login option and log in. If you need to, just click work offline here and that also will sever the connection.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: redsus123

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I'm sort of being cheap here, using the same set and same warbrobe, but I've really been using the mesh grabber tool, push modifiers, and mixing the limited sliders on the outfit more than I usually do because I'm stuck with the clothing items. I actually JUST realized that mesh grabber will highlight the section being moved and not just drag a point around.

These glasses are weird AF. I assume they are morphing with the eye morphs, which on aliens can give you some funky frames.

082221LundiFull.png
082221Lundi.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes