3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
I doubt my GPU is the problem there, it's probably the 7-year-old CPU that never caused me issues all those years and now I'm attached to it :D It's actually reasonably quick to render which is surprising, but posing is a nightmare.
Hide hair in preview or until render (hairs are the worst offender), then select all items, in the all category under parameters set the resolution level to base. Toggle that back to high before render. Smooth shading on preview can help *a little* sometimes. After all that, posing should work like a charm.

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Aurore HD with a little something special. I think I actually like the skin pinch fold near the hip too much to fix it. Using GeeGee Hair, DM's Feminine Charm Floor 02 pose, PaperTiger's Ideal HDRI Light07, NG HD Navel Morphs (damn you DAZ creator only HD morphs), and KH Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs (damn good leg bend fixes).

DAZ pregnancy morphs suck so I made my own, procedurally. Created in Blender by wrapping a cloth sim'd belly proxy around a balloon, the balloon colliding with simple "rib" and "pelvis" collision objects. I even have those props rigged with autofollow in DAZ, so zero work posing, sizing, or morphing! (still a pain to import into Blender however) Doing it this specific way lets the simulation and resultant morph respect back twist, rib-cage, hip bones, and even bulges out at the sides correctly. DAZ then handles the finer details like rectus indentations, HD details, and those positioning tweaks that would take too long in Blender. Image rendered in DAZ because it's prettier, simpler, and I just wanted the one image.

With the capabilities of simulations, all I can think is "What a time to be alive!" Maybe Genesis 10 will have full featured skeletons, with procedural muscles, fat and skin? In the far future when our PCs draw 3 kW and cost $15k minimum, lol.
AuroreP1.jpg

Burgerkinginurface

Jun 8, 2020
Aurore HD with a little something special. I think I actually like the skin pinch fold near the hip too much to fix it. Using GeeGee Hair, DM's Feminine Charm Floor 02 pose, PaperTiger's Ideal HDRI Light07, NG HD Navel Morphs (damn you DAZ creator only HD morphs), and KH Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs (damn good leg bend fixes).

DAZ pregnancy morphs suck so I made my own, procedurally. Created in Blender by wrapping a cloth sim'd belly proxy around a balloon, the balloon colliding with simple "rib" and "pelvis" collision objects. I even have those props rigged with autofollow in DAZ, so zero work posing, sizing, or morphing! (still a pain to import into Blender however) Doing it this specific way lets the simulation and resultant morph respect back twist, rib-cage, hip bones, and even bulges out at the sides correctly. DAZ then handles the finer details like rectus indentations, HD details, and those positioning tweaks that would take too long in Blender. Image rendered in DAZ because it's prettier, simpler, and I just wanted the one image.

With the capabilities of simulations, all I can think is "What a time to be alive!" Maybe Genesis 10 will have full featured skeletons, with procedural muscles, fat and skin? In the far future when our PCs draw 3 kW and cost $15k minimum, lol.
View attachment 1398547
Beautiful just absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: ModraHD

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020

View attachment 1398547
Phew! What can I say? You were wonderfully splendid.
I dare to ask you if you can make her a little younger, maybe 23 years old, blonde hair, honey colored eyes, a little small nose, and thin. LOL. if it's not too much to ask?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes