3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
try to hide the Top Hair and leave only the bangs on... and and some Tattoos.... viola: a Skingirl aka Reenee ... hahaha
Actually I have a Reenee on my "Character agenda", nice idea with the hair! I'll try this combined with a shaved hair if I can't find something better.

Reactions: Banality

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Actually I have a Reenee on my "Character agenda", nice idea with the hair! I'll try this combined with a shaved hair if I can't find something better.
I'm still searching for a really good Psychobilly Quiff. If you know a really fitting asset it would be great.
And damn.... i am too lazy to make Bandshirts.... but i guess i need to overcome my inner Pigdog when i want to see a Demented-Shirt up here.... hahaha

• Red Heart
Reactions: InsertFreakyName

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
I'm still searching for a really good Psychobilly Quiff. If you know a really fitting asset it would be great.
And damn.... i am too lazy to make Bandshirts.... but i guess i need to overcome my inner Pigdog when i want to see a Demented-Shirt up here.... hahaha
Same here, but if something appropriate crosses my way I'll give you a sign. And I think I'll make a Psychobella in near future, for this I'll keep your band shirt desire in mind :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Banality

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
And..I'm not done with smoke postwork as of yet. Maybe too much, maybe just right, haven't decided yet. Opinions?

smoke dispersion-min.png

If I change one thing (and I might, since the base render is still at 30%), I'm thinking to make the girl complete disappear and revealed by the grey smoke on the left. AKA only revealing the figure where the grey smoke overlays it and then have it disappear into the black smoke as it is here.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes