3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Aurore HD with a little something special. I think I actually like the skin pinch fold near the hip too much to fix it. Using GeeGee Hair, DM's Feminine Charm Floor 02 pose, PaperTiger's Ideal HDRI Light07, NG HD Navel Morphs (damn you DAZ creator only HD morphs), and KH Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs (damn good leg bend fixes).

DAZ pregnancy morphs suck so I made my own, procedurally. Created in Blender by wrapping a cloth sim'd belly proxy around a balloon, the balloon colliding with simple "rib" and "pelvis" collision objects. I even have those props rigged with autofollow in DAZ, so zero work posing, sizing, or morphing! (still a pain to import into Blender however) Doing it this specific way lets the simulation and resultant morph respect back twist, rib-cage, hip bones, and even bulges out at the sides correctly. DAZ then handles the finer details like rectus indentations, HD details, and those positioning tweaks that would take too long in Blender. Image rendered in DAZ because it's prettier, simpler, and I just wanted the one image.

With the capabilities of simulations, all I can think is "What a time to be alive!" Maybe Genesis 10 will have full featured skeletons, with procedural muscles, fat and skin? In the far future when our PCs draw 3 kW and cost $15k minimum, lol.
View attachment 1398547
One last render for the night. Same everything, new sim morph, new key light left (HDRI rotation sucks), Feminine Charm Stand 02 pose. I've been wanting to do a 90 degree bend, elbows on the table with phone pose, so maybe that can be tried next. AuroreP2.jpg

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Trying to work with several characters in one scene, everything slows to a crawl unless I deactivate the actual characters. DAZ doing DAZ things :D
You could try saving each figure or pair of figures, posed & placed, as a scene sub-set, then conbine them with your scene, & then render it, sometimes it helps to only run Daz & nothing else. Also don't try to overfill each figure with detail, it all adds up, also don't try posing in iray, go back to textured, you'll only overwelm your hardware.

PuggyArtist

Co-Dev of "The Hellcat Lounge."
Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
Mercy having some fun...
my first animation.

Jun 23, 2021
Hmm, I'm not sure how long he has been staying away from jerking off :oops:
Btw, I'm working on a sorf of Croft Manor outdoor pool scene, I'm satisfied with the asset ( ), but it needs re-texturing/re-shading to match canon Croft Manor. :unsure:
View attachment 1394919
View attachment 1394920
awesome

for a moment, i just thought we could be getting a proper story-to-render translation of the brilliant literotica fiction "Lara Croft is my Guvnor" by Buttons... I'm sure it can be found somewhere out there.

Edit: I managed to find a working copy. Awesome story if you haven't had the chance to read it, especially if you like Lara Croft. Here:

Reactions: 5ickcycl3
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes