3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Been a while, so here we go. First attempt at playing with reflections. I have no idea why the image came out so grainy, it ran for 2k iterations and about 3h. Sadly that's all I have left for tonight. I also have no clue why the reflection on the mirror is desaturated.

mirror_1.png

And another one I did a few days ago, again, didn't let it finish. I would like some tips if anyone knows why the skin shader changes on her right thigh or below the ribcage. It's the GP shader, but I didn't have this problem in the past. It used to copy the original material perfectly.

Siobhan_final_smoke_base.png

Whisky Priest

Jun 12, 2017
Been a while, so here we go. First attempt at playing with reflections. I have no idea why the image came out so grainy, it ran for 2k iterations and about 3h. Sadly that's all I have left for tonight. I also have no clue why the reflection on the mirror is desaturated.

View attachment 1437100

And another one I did a few days ago, again, didn't let it finish. I would like some tips if anyone knows why the skin shader changes on her right thigh or below the ribcage. It's the GP shader, but I didn't have this problem in the past. It used to copy the original material perfectly.

View attachment 1437101
Nice renders. Like the metal spine - would look good in a cyberpunk style render.
Are you using spectral rendering? Sometimes that f**ks up and causes weird issues with textures on renders, black seams etc...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes