3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
which view are you interested in? if I can during the week, I'll post it
The orthographic angles. Front, Top, Left, right etc. Then any other angles which you like.

Also if you don't mind me asking, may i know the what model and slider settings and assets did you use? Pretty please with a cherry on top :cry:

She looks wow. It gives off taboo/forbidden vibes which i really like, as if she were a nun. :p

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
For sure. Hair is , skin texture is , though I edited the maps a bit to remove the eyebrows (so I could use different ones), as well as remove the blemishes/scarring. I did this for the diffuse, SSS, bump and normal maps. There are others I should probably have edited too, but those are the most important and the scars are basically not visible anymore as far as I can tell. Personally, I really really enjoy this skin.

For the expression (and a slight hair tweak), I actually used Bluestacks + FaceApp. I find messing with teeth and smiling expressions to be tedious and although the 8.1 facial rig has improved things, it's simply easier to use AI in renders like this where the face is clearly visible and I want the character to be smiling. Photoshop also offers neural filters which can do similar stuff but it's cloud-based so you will need a license. I've seen that this technique is frowned upon by some, but I think the result is too nice not to use in situations where you can and want to. I suspect as many others do that AI in the coming years will reshape how many of us approach realism in rendering.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions
Thanks! Yeah, I kind of wondered if you did any kind of post processing for the expression. Not sure if its really frowned upon, I certainly don't mind it. And it really works well and produces a very natural looking face, I am probably going to experiment with it too, because the results really speak for themselves.

Originally I thought you maybe figured out some trick to making your figure smile with the face control rig, or maybe created some custom geometry that would work better. Because I totally agree that trying to make G8.1 smile is a pain in the ass, so when I saw that render, I immediately had to ask what that black magic was that you used.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes