3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Thank you. That was quite informative. Especially since I never bothered with dforce besides the assets that are already made with it in mind, and even then, only to the point that it flows with the pose, rather than attempting to tighten it up or anything.

Reactions: Evic

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Wanted to try out pressure morphs, because I thought this swimsuit (Slash Swimsuit) was nice but the author didn't make any pressure morphs. It was surprisingly easy! Just paint under your cloth with a masking tool (which can be tricky, or you can use modifiers which can also be tricky), then apply strokes of an inflate brush until you get that lovely skindentation. Don't even have to be too careful with the mask, either. Even without subd sculpting (thanks, DAZ, ya bastards), the effect is quite nice with cloth smoothing and collision. If I had patience I'd add some depth to the swimsuit, probably by selecting all of the non-edge vertices and expanding by maybe 1%. Or maybe a shrinkwrap somehow?

There's also some bulging action going on in the chest area, but the angle hides it completely. :HideThePain:

Also did a slight cloth sim before the skindentation to adjust the fit without going insane and doing it manually. It probably took just as long to set up and finish as doing it manually, and it wasn't even fully automatic because I had to correct the horrific breast stretching. Corrective smooth in Blender brought back the wrinkles that the original had, which is a neat trick for any cloth with ripples and waves handled by shape instead of normals.

Skin is Lyssa, body morph is Leisa, Leisa head at 50%. There are a half dozen extra morphs for a shapelier rear and abdomen. Nina hair. Pink/red toplight for some fun lighting effects.
Leisa2.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes