3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
And here's the fixed version of my last render with tips taken from here. I only see a fitting problem on her right shoulder, and I can't find out how to fix it without making the rest of the sleeve have issues, but it's not that important as the rest of the issues. I let this one run to completion.

Playful Celia.png

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sweet Pumpkin Time - A Halloween Special

Scarecrow Ladies and the Little Pumpkin House II (Normal Version).png

I hope it is okay to do a little bit of self-promoting here.

To celebrate the scariest holiday of the year, right after Xmas with the family, the Society of Lust brings to you their very first SoL-Game. We hope you still remember that SoL has a trinity of projects under its wings. The crown, My Life with Laura, the story anthology, Lewd Stories of Trinity, and SoL-Games, a box of different games to test game mechanics in an enjoyable and lewd environment outside of our main project.
While the entries for and are already open for the public at our , we now have unlocked the box lid of too.
To make it short, we present to you Sweet Pumpkin Time a jigsaw puzzle game of 12 images of three of our beauties, perfectly styled for Halloween and ready to lose their clothes.
Just download from for free. However, you are welcome to support us with a little donation.
And when you have done that, prepare to solve all the jigsaw puzzles to bare the beauty of Laura, Tizia, and Giulia — but the hats stay on!
Time is running out; they need to be naked until Halloween!

Sincerely yours
AbyssalEros from the Inner Circle of the Society of Lust

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes