3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
So.. I thought I'd really like this 'teddy' asset so I started this render.

I hate it. There's no way to tighten it to form, no way to adjust it whatsoever. As such, I have all those non-conforming parts on the gloves, the shoulder, the panty and so on. I'm never going to use it again. But I really liked the pose, the background and the lighting and how it made the skin/SSS to pop.

I ended it early because I don't want to commit 7h on a render that's flawed, but I'll keep working on it, keeping the lighting/background/pose most likely but trying to find some good clothing for her.

Also..Anyone has a good asset for dimples? It's one of the things I really wanted on Celia, but haven't found any.

Playful Celia.png

EDIT: Also add the whole mandatory 'critique and constructive criticism are always welcomed' here.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020

I hate it. There's no way to tighten it to form, no way to adjust it whatsoever. As such, I have all those non-conforming parts on the gloves, the shoulder, the panty and so on. I'm never going to use it again. But I really liked the pose, the background and the lighting and how it made the skin/SSS to pop.

I ended it early because I don't want to commit 7h on a render that's flawed, but I'll keep working on it, keeping the lighting/background/pose most likely but trying to find some good clothing for her.

Also..Anyone has a good asset for dimples? It's one of the things I really wanted on Celia, but haven't found any.

View attachment 1472637

EDIT: Also add the whole mandatory 'critique and constructive criticism are always welcomed' here.
You could try Fit Control if you don't have it....

https://f95zone.to/threads/fit-control-add-on-for-genesis-3-8-female.30184/

Reactions: atheran

atheran

Feb 3, 2020

Evic

May 25, 2018

dForce can do amazing things with skin tight clothing. That asset looks simple enough to just add a dForce dynamic surface modifier to, then all you have to do is modify the surface to make it shrink a little and it'll tighten right up for you. Sometimes it works best to also expand it a bit before the simulation so it has room to contract. Make sure you catch all the surfaces when modifying the expand/contract ratio since some assets have different surfaces for sleeves, trim, etc.

If you also animate the simulation you can do cool things like "grow" the breasts into the shirt so it stretches or close their pussy after the panties have shrunk for some decent camel toe. That also helps get the positioning right for pantyhose on leg bends like in your image which may otherwise explode in places where it is extremely compressed like behind the knees.

Just make sure you go through and set the visibility on objects not needed by the simulation to not be visible in the simulation, such as the hair in your picture (or freeze & hide it if it's dForce hair). I also do that out of habit on things like fibermesh brows, eyelashes, pubic hair, environmental effects like smoke or fog and so on.

Reactions: atheran
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes