3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I'll have a look at them but up until now I have not used billboards yes. The premade ones never were what I needed.

I think I have it set at 15000 standard but I am quite sure these didn't get that far. They either timed out before that or finished rendering.
As both the Plug-In & Billboard Builder are very new, it's not that surprising to find people reluctant to use billboard's, as firefighters in a medieval scene look a little odd....but if a little thought & time making the right images to make into a small crowd, that's only 2 or 3mb for 6 figures, has got to be better than one figure of 50 or 60mb each, plus clothing....And a lot less stress on the hardware....

Reactions: GNVE

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Pinup from my current project called Silver Creek.
View attachment 1482755
Everything is excellent here, very realistic. The pose is very erotic. Her hair is really perfect, it's rare to see good hair (it's the most common weak point, even in good VNs like Being a Dik). Maybe the only thing a bit off seems the colour of the car, red a bit too bright. You could also add dust if you want more realism. If that's your level of renderings, I'll surely look for your project!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat and 2C3D

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
looks great

suggestion: try to use Denoiser_v24 or use daz Denoiser
https://f95zone.to/threads/nvidia-ai-denoiser-2-4.35677/

no likes I didn't make these

your images done with Denoiser_v24DragNDrop
View attachment 1483453 View attachment 1483454 View attachment 1483455
It's amazing they both look..................................The same, both with & without a 'Silencer', or was that an 'Anti-Volumer'. Seriously, I've spent the better part of 20 minutes flicking between with & without pics, and I've come to 2 conclusions, first there's no difference what-so-ever, second, that's just given me eyestrain & probably a headache(I'll let you all know in the morning, about any headache), & fourthly that's 20 painfree minutes, I'll never get back again....If you want a really useful piece of advice, that works, and will take seconds to do, ''LOWER THE PIXEL SIZE, BEFORE YOU RENDER IT''.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes