3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I am Stupid so i am unable to get Nvidia Denoiser to work i don't understand the install instructions
1.download
2.put the Denoiser folder in a place that you won't delete by mistake like the c:// drive
3.download my text file
4.open the text file and find SET PATH_TO_DENOISER=D:\DOWNLOAD\Denoiser_v2.4 here it say D change to the right drive like if you put Denoiser into the C: drive you will change it to SET PATH_TO_DENOISER=C:\Denoiser_v2.4 then save
5.edit the name imagefix.bat.txt to imagefix.bat
6.put the imagefix.bat into it own folder and every time you want to use place any image that you created into that folder and double click that it

by the this will replace all images so make a backup

• Red Heart
Reactions: Romalous

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
It's amazing they both look..................................The same, both with & without a 'Silencer', or was that an 'Anti-Volumer'. Seriously, I've spent the better part of 20 minutes flicking between with & without pics, and I've come to 2 conclusions, first there's no difference what-so-ever, second, that's just given me eyestrain & probably a headache(I'll let you all know in the morning, about any headache), & fourthly that's 20 painfree minutes, I'll never get back again....If you want a really useful piece of advice, that works, and will take seconds to do, ''LOWER THE PIXEL SIZE, BEFORE YOU RENDER IT''.
they not mine I never made them I just redone them with Denoiser_v2.4 for member romalous

it looks like you can't read

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
they not mine I never made them I just redone them with Denoiser_v2.4 for member romalous

it looks like you can't read
Strange, I never said anything ABOUT romalous's Artwork, purely your 'crowing' post about how fantastic it would be if They used a Denoiser on it, zero difference in pictures = total waste of time post. Perhaps next time you could try something useful like SHOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO WITH A SMALL CLOSE UP, rather than giving people YET another CHRONIC CLUSTER HEADACHE FOR NO DAMN REASON......p.s. DO NOT on pain of an instant sex change, tell me to take an asprin...Use Dr Google & look it up, then get someone who CAN read, to explain all the big words to you, maybe try an Adult, first....

Reactions: SecsMurphy

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Strange, I never said anything ABOUT romalous's Artwork, purely your 'crowing' post about how fantastic it would be if They used a Denoiser on it, zero difference in pictures = total waste of time post. Perhaps next time you could try something useful like SHOWING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO WITH A SMALL CLOSE UP, rather than giving people YET another CHRONIC CLUSTER HEADACHE FOR NO DAMN REASON......p.s. DO NOT on pain of an instant sex change, tell me to take an asprin...Use Dr Google & look it up, then get someone who CAN read, to explain all the big words to you, maybe try an Adult, first....
romalous's original image & mine

notice the little dots
1505477_Alex_Chen_4.png

mine without the dots

1505477_Alex_Chen_4.png

Reactions: Reifon

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
romalous's original image & mine

notice the little dots
View attachment 1484182

mine without the dots

View attachment 1484183
To be clear, the dots referenced are in less than 1/10th of 1% of the entire image - in the dark area of the leg of the chair in the background. Same with the other images - the graininess was in the background (tree trunk for one) and not in the main subject. Sure, a denoiser would work - but so would a light blur tool or another 10-second trick.

However, in either case - this was much ado about nothing.

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
As both the Plug-In & Billboard Builder are very new, it's not that surprising to find people reluctant to use billboard's, as firefighters in a medieval scene look a little odd....but if a little thought & time making the right images to make into a small crowd, that's only 2 or 3mb for 6 figures, has got to be better than one figure of 50 or 60mb each, plus clothing....And a lot less stress on the hardware....
Until now I did not try the Billboard maker. Tried the normal billboards and made some myself by hand, but the problem is always the shadow and the fixed angle a billboard has. It just looks bad for me. And it's quite difficult to place them behind props. I'm thinking of making chars like for a billboard clothed and posed etc. and converting them into props with some standardposes, reducing resolution and polygons and it should lessen the impact on the used memory. You are fixed for the prop with a pose, but you can place it wherever you want and a char that is not in focus don't need 8k resolution and a high polygon count. That way you can use your normal ingame NPC's you made and you can interact with, make a prop out of them and use them to fill scenes with life.

And just a new test render (stopped at 35%) : A hot eyeful for the just arriving innocent country gal.

Welcome.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes