3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"The Zfarn year is marked by several celebrations and ceremonies. While the majority of these celebrations are times for reflection and quiet prayer, there is one that is quite different. There is no direct translation, but young female Zfarn will take to wearing jewellery, often family heirlooms and little more than that. They will gather at a sacred compound, usually just outside each town and city. These compounds are guarded, traditionally by eunuchs, now by robotic guards and no males are ever permitted through its doors. For several days, these young women will drink, feast and dance, supposedly celebrating sisterhood and friendship. At the end of the celebration, each Zfarn will leave the compound and seek a partner they desire. They will guide the partner to somewhere private and engage in several hours of heavy sexual activity. Oftentimes, this will mark the beginning of a relationship between two Zfarn.

Curiously, almost immediately after First Contact with them, a small number of female Zfarn sought out Humans, of both genders to engage in this...ceremony. The Zfarn were supposedly quite pleased."

Untitled.png

A near naked alien lady comes to you and asks you to follow her for some hot and heavy sex. Are you really going to deny her or are you going to take her hand and go with her?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
more or less, yes.

Just look for a Fan Art thread if you like a Game.. mostly there is one and you'll find more info's

https://f95zone.to/threads/false-hero-fan-art-assets-thread.53321/
It's male protag so I have no interest in the game personally, but as someone that does enjoy making fan art, I am thinking of promoting other devs that promote and encourage fan art by sharing their dufs. There are about 4 - 5 games/comics I enjoy that do.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Wanted to try and do a little variation of some Zfarn women. Also lets me play around with some ideas of the culture and create a reference for myself and anyone else who might like to try.

- Kind of imagine that coming from a desert planet, there's a tendency for people to be leaner. Of course, the lady on the left proves some of them can be quite buff.
- Ears are almost elven, pointed, small and almost turned down, letting less sand in there. Same reason the nose is flatter and wider, with the nostrils slightly smaller
- Hair would almost universally be dark, braided or done into dreadlocks, probably to retain moisture.
- Hands have 3 fingers and an opposable thumb. Likewise, 4 toes.
- Skin colour probably comes in hues close to the three shown here. Tried blue, doesn't really work. Stripes would be a common variation, almost like freckles.

Cultural ideas.
- Lady in blue would be an athlete. I imagine a sparring sport that's a combination of Muay Thai and Greek Palé wrestling. Maybe another sport would be similar to the ballgame play in Mesoamerican cultures, but instead of hitting the ball with the hip, its done with the elbow and knee. Kinda see those games as being far more ceremonial.
- Lady in the middle, we're seen her before, because I think she also represents the technological level of the Zfarn. These aren't some ignorant backwater species. This is a post scarcity society. Cybernetics are common place, the most common form of transport would be communal fliers. Because most of the urban structures are in a thin strip of land between a Sahara-like and an Antarctica-like deserts, most food is actually grown on rooftops.
- Lady in red. I imagine she would represent a mix of priestess and doctor/scientist. Think to days when priestesses used to try and heal people with herbalism and carry that idea on to a futuristic setting where instead of herbs, its advanced pharmaceuticals and instead of leeches, its actual medical procedures.

Probably some more ideas there, but I might leave them for another day.

ZfarnTrio.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes