3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I am always interested in those who watch carefully, so I ask you ... with the body tilted like that and with those shoes ... where are the heels to be? :whistle:
On the floor, along with her feet....Try spending some time looking at women's feet, to see how they walk & stand in heels, that pose would need serious changes from the waist down, changing leg, foot angles plus moving her arms relative to the table & Cue....

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Different pose and a V-flat instead compared to my last post here. Same camera settings and same color/power on the lights.
I simply added some bloom and changed the pose.

Here's the render.

View attachment 1545903

Here is the render after post in Lightroom.

View attachment 1545907

I simply played around with contrast and tone for this one, nothing special and nothing that took me more than 3 minutes, but I wanted the effect of her blending to the background.

And here's with the same neon/scifi look as the last time. Simply changed the shadows to a blueish tint, the highlights to a yellowish/orange-ish and the midtones to purple.

View attachment 1545914

I think I prefer the V-flat look compared to the simple high powered diffuser behing her.
Next one is going to be a bit more involved since I'll be trying something new. And I'm quite positive that what I'll be trying will be adding a few hours on the render, so I'm not looking forward to that.

I noticed that the post work in both images flattens the hair a lot. They look more like a cutout than hair. This, weirdly enough doesn't happen on the render and I have no idea what caused it.
It might be worth leaving her hair until just before you render, or try a different hair style...

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
On the floor, along with her feet....Try spending some time looking at women's feet, to see how they walk & stand in heels, that pose would need serious changes from the waist down, changing leg, foot angles plus moving her arms relative to the table & Cue....
how about trying to open the image and do a nice zoom ... maybe you realize that they don't just touch the heels ... but about the fact that the pose can be better you are right

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes