3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Lisa: "Hey there you are. Hmmm figured you'd ride something like that. Morley Robinson right?"

MC: "Yeah that's right, Low roller S"

Lisa: "You sure you can keep up on that big pile of junk?"

MC: "Don't you worry about mine. Worry about that pile of cheap plastic you're sitting on."

Lisa: "Pile of cheap plastic? Dude this is a Murosaki Shinobi Z-850, can't get more stylish than this. But how about this if you can keep up I'll give you a treat when we get back."

MC: "A treat huh? Like what?"

Lisa: "You'll just have to keep up with my perfect ass now won't you?" Blows kiss MC and Lisa Nighttime Ride 2 with logo.png.jpg

Kantanshi

Dec 28, 2018
Gimp has lots of features and it's open source. I ran a quick pass over the two glasses, it's not perfect but it's better. I've barely used the program, I'm sure their are better results to be had by someone with more experience.
Nvidia AI Denoiser by Declan Russell is free on Github. Easy to use command line driven denoiser that processes an image in under 1 second. You can run a .bat file to automate multiple file processing. If you look at the post I put up on the previous page you can see examples.

Reactions: DogzBallz

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
Nvidia AI Denoiser by Declan Russell is free on Github. Easy to use command line driven denoiser that processes an image in under 1 second. You can run a .bat file to automate multiple file processing. If you look at the post I put up on the previous page you can see examples.
Good info, seems to do a good job, judging by your example renders. I can't use it at the moment myself as I don't have an Nvidia card, soon though.

Reactions: Reifon
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes