3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
With or without the denoiser?
Because without denoiser, it does nothing for me.
And with denoiser, well don't really need to change anything else.

Here's my Render Settings, for my currant picture...As it's only a 'Still Frame', I don't use the Progressive Render setting....

render settings #1.png render settings #2.png render settings #3.png render settings #4.png render settings #5.png render settings #6.png render settings #7.png

theKimb

Jun 4, 2019
Hey, I'm pretty new with Daz3D and still learning. In my last renders I've begun seeing some weird stuff and need help :x

Problem #1: Dicktator looking weird when I tried to make it look limp. Where did I messed up?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Problem #2: Dicktator again. Textures aren't really looking good. I'm already using the IRAY textures that come with the plugin. How can I make it look more realistic/detailed?

And for the 3rd problem: Textures again I guess. I have an Acicia character and was trying to a close up shot. I ended up with bad looking skin. Tried pushing the Render SubD Level to the maximum but it didn't do anything. Tips?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Daz has the Nvidia AI Denoiser baked in it. Works nicely. You can check my renders. They are all 500 samples max. Denoiser does the rest.

View attachment 1565377
That is correct but if you do it inloop you need additional GPU resources at the time of the render that you can save out of loop for the overall Scene complexity.

Thus why some go the Post way of Denoising and overall in case of Nvidias AI Denoise which works very simple on the Final Output itself spatially and no other 3D layer via IRay neither spatial nor temporal bellow it, it shouldn't matter much for your final result at all.

But you will be able to render a more complex spatial scene with those saved resources at render time and avoid a possible CPU fallback of IRay on a more complex scene Setup giving you a bit more headroom when you need it (mostly on the edge of your physical usable system resources).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kantanshi

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Lisa: "Well look at you! I thought I'd leave you in the dust right away."

MC: "You can't beat good ol' American Muscle."

Lisa: "Are you talking about the bike or yourself?"

MC: "You'll just have to find out."

Lisa: "Alright how about we step it up a notch?" MC and Lisa Nighttime Ride 3 with logopng.jpg
Lisa: "Bet you can't do this!"

MC: "Haha shit you're crazy."

Lisa: "And you're only figuring that out now?"

MC: "Fair point."

Lisa: "Well come on then! Show me what you can do!" MC and Lisa Nighttime Ride 4 with logo.jpg
MC: "How bout this then?"

Lisa: "Haha holy fuck! Who's crazy now?"

MC: "Hey you told me to keep up."

Lisa: "Well let's not push it. Before one of us has to scoop the other into a bucket. Take the next right and we'll cruise on back to my place."

MC: "Sure thing, lead the way." MC and Lisa Nighttime Ride 5 with logo.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes