3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Different pose and a V-flat instead compared to my last post here. Same camera settings and same color/power on the lights.
I simply added some bloom and changed the pose.

Here's the render.

Siobhan_silhouette_02.png

Here is the render after post in Lightroom.

Siobhan Bloom BW (1 of 1).png

I simply played around with contrast and tone for this one, nothing special and nothing that took me more than 3 minutes, but I wanted the effect of her blending to the background.

And here's with the same neon/scifi look as the last time. Simply changed the shadows to a blueish tint, the highlights to a yellowish/orange-ish and the midtones to purple.

Siobhan Bloom (1 of 1).png

I think I prefer the V-flat look compared to the simple high powered diffuser behing her.
Next one is going to be a bit more involved since I'll be trying something new. And I'm quite positive that what I'll be trying will be adding a few hours on the render, so I'm not looking forward to that.

I noticed that the post work in both images flattens the hair a lot. They look more like a cutout than hair. This, weirdly enough doesn't happen on the render and I have no idea what caused it.

Whisky Priest

Jun 12, 2017
Bit overdone on the DOF. The woman in the back was supposed to show shock at discovering what the two muppets in the foreground are doing. Got a billboard character in the background. Trying to use them more in public scenes but they usually look a bit shit & obvious if don't keep them in the back and blur them a bit.

Got the edited version and non-edited version below.

sea - o_intel.png
sea.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes