3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
A little time ago, someone requested a rendering via DA. He wanted an image, where good and evil are fighting and evil wins. The usual images he shared are more like "superhero vs. villain", so it's quite understandable that my interpretation of this theme didn't match his expectations. Admittedly, a demon pushing an angel back into the clouds where she belongs is a really questionable rough and abstract implementation of the request. But at least he inspired me to do to do this picture that I woundn't have done otherwise, and I'm very happy how it came out even it's not how the requester expected it to be.

angel-vs-demon.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
A little time ago, someone requested a rendering via DA. He wanted an image, where good and evil are fighting and evil wins. The usual images he shared are more like "superhero vs. villain", so it's quite understandable that my interpretation of this theme didn't match his expectations. Admittedly, a demon pushing an angel back into the clouds where she belongs is a really questionable rough and abstract implementation of the request. But at least he inspired me to do to do this picture that I woundn't have done otherwise, and I'm very happy how it came out even it's not how the requester expected it to be.

View attachment 1579873
i love your job :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: InsertFreakyName
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes