3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Decus

May 13, 2019
guys...
here we go again :sneaky:

which hair color would you pick for her?

i need some opinions...

View attachment 1581685

View attachment 1581687

View attachment 1581688

View attachment 1581689
For my taste. the first option.
In fact, all the options are good, I will say more, all four options fit her perfectly. Charming face !
Dark hair color makes the model a little older, and the light color, on the contrary, makes her look a little younger. Cardinally, none of the presented options changes the model's image...
Amazing model !
P.S.
The makeup under the lower eyelids, I think, is unnecessary. Your model has big eyes and very expressive, no need to emphasize it more...
EXCELLENT WORK !!!

Reactions: Tasty MuffIn

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Is she single? I've got the perfect guy for her, providing shes into guys. Greame is the one on the right, he is currently looking for a meaningful relationship with an outgoing and adventuress mature woman.
:ROFLMAO:Maybe. Only if he can get first blood in a shirtless knife fight with her then she might consider it.

Tasty MuffIn

Mar 18, 2019
For my taste. the first option.
In fact, all the options are good, I will say more, all four options fit her perfectly. Charming face !
Dark hair color makes the model a little older, and the light color, on the contrary, makes her look a little younger. Cardinally, none of the presented options changes the model's image...
Amazing model !
P.S.
The makeup under the lower eyelids, I think, is unnecessary. Your model has big eyes and very expressive, no need to emphasize it more...
EXCELLENT WORK !!!
thx for taking the time to give such a detailed answer! I will def take it into consideration ;)

Reactions: Decus

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
With only 5 days of Daz experience and an 8-year-old graphic card, this is my first work ever, a little bit of everything. I am buying a new proper card. GeForce RTX 3080. Just let me know is it good. Tnx

View attachment 1581539
View attachment 1581541 View attachment 1581542 View attachment 1581543 View attachment 1581544
I'll be blunt, I massively dislike your models, I've no idea which figures your using, but they all seem massively out of proportion, & blank of expression...Having said that, you've posed the first pic nicely, & the lighting is okay....The second pic looks like some weird incest game....The backgrounds you have done, show promise, as does the lighting....Spend more time making each figure, then save each one as a scene subset(top left as you look at the screen, in 'files', 'save as') then bring them together & pose each one before bringing in the next figure, that will make you think about the over all image, plus allow you to tweak things more.....Otherwise have fun while you learn....

gjurox

Mar 16, 2021
I'll be blunt, I massively dislike your models, I've no idea which figures your using, but they all seem massively out of proportion, & blank of expression...Having said that, you've posed the first pic nicely, & the lighting is okay....The second pic looks like some weird incest game....The backgrounds you have done, show promise, as does the lighting....Spend more time making each figure, then save each one as a scene subset(top left as you look at the screen, in 'files', 'save as') then bring them together & pose each one before bringing in the next figure, that will make you think about the over all image, plus allow you to tweak things more.....Otherwise have fun while you learn....
tnx for your answer. i'll work on one figure and we'll see. tnx again

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Nothing special. I was simply bored, browsing for assets and saw that Natalie Portman one and wanted to try it.

As an asset, it's great. As for likeness..I think the jaw should be more square and the breasts..Well, unless Miss Portman had a surgery and put about 5 litres of silicon in each tit, I think something's wrong there.

BUT! It has by far the best sculpted butt I've seen in a premade asset! Not only it just looks amazing, but it works in like 90% of the poses I tried and that's saying a lot, since I've never seen an asset that works with most of those poses, except the very specific asset the creator made them with. No butt in this render sadly, but wanted something quick and easy.

About 3 minutes of shaping her a bit more to my liking (not to make her look like Natalie Portman) and 5 minutes of render.
Truly a great asset, and if I ever decide to make something more than random renders..it'll probably be one of the first five I'll buy.

Natalie (1 of 1).png

PS. Yes, I need better hair assets. I have..a grand total of three. This, the short hair I put on Siobhan and Rera.
PS2. Writing this post took just about the same time as shaping her and rendering. Says a lot about how much more needy 8.1f is. 5-10 minutes vs 5-7h. Ugh!

EDIT: Alright, since it's so fast to render it with my current settings, I felt praising her ass so much and not showing it was an unneeded tease. So here we go. The following two are straight out of Iray, no postwork on them at all.

natalie_1.png

natalie_2.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes