3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

YourJoeDoe

Jan 1, 2022
Thanks, my friend. Here is the screenshot of the rendering settings I mostly used;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sometimes I use the Bloom filter, sometimes, I don't.

I generate custom skins mostly using skin builder 8 and face gen. Then I edit them in Photoshop to make them unique. Yoon Ni Ko bump maps and normal maps include micro normal skin textures, pores I've downloaded from pixabay and others. I add them using photoshop. For skin settings and details, you can find it here, my game's fan art thread.
Thanks a lot, it's very informative and so kind of you. I'll make sure to follow your game's fan art and development thread as I really like your art style :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: After Choices

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
This by no means my best render more a proof of concept, the poor laptop has crashed multiple times (3 characters is just waaaay too much for it to handle!) but it's good enough.

I wanted to create a new character using the parents as the main influence on her looks, just to see how it would turn out. So I spend a bit of time mixing together some assets to create Mom and Dad and then saved a shape morph for each.

Then I played about with morph loader, transfer utility and x-tools to create just a face morph for both parents and then mixed those in with a few other assets to create the daughter. This is the result!!

View attachment 1586246

I was about 4 hours into this project when I realised I'd made 2 more freckled redheads, I promise I can do other looks! :D

Anyways what do you guys think, is she a good likeness to her parents?
Very nice. I can see both parents in her. She favors her dad but that's a good thing rather than being a younger copy of mom.

Reactions: cormie45

cormie45

Aug 3, 2017
Very nice. I can see both parents in her. She favors her dad but that's a good thing rather than being a younger copy of mom.
Thanks! I agree that she looks more like the dad, weirdly his morph was the weakest one I used, only about 25-30% I think the mom was about 50%

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
1069.jpg Does any one in here(F95) know if there's a folding assets for clothing. so i can place the items on sales counter and render it as folded items inside the bag. Please with any help. thank you in advice.

Reactions: erikus

Mr.foxx

May 25, 2017
View attachment 1586698 Does any one in here(F95) know if there's a folding assets for clothing. so i can place the items on sales counter and render it as folded items inside the bag. Please with any help. thank you in advice.
You can use ZBrush software for folding clothes.
Tho it's complicated if you're new to ZBrush.
You can find many tutorials from youtube for folding clothes using ZBrush.

Reactions: bxIvan

Elefy

Jan 4, 2022
Need advice, how you dail with neckline like this?
The bra presses the breasts together hard and the neckline is open and release.
That in DAZ is imposible or Im stipid enaf :)
This render take me whole day to try and fall - finally I use cheat to do it for , but it's not usable.
Show your work and comment.
neckline.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes