3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
I played with the lights a bit in Daz Studio and achieve this effect by adding some cylinders and giving them emission, however I think I needed to add some jewels to the female figure of genesis 8.
Tell me which jewels will go well with the girl?
Where do I find them?
00001.png 00002.png

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Thank you very much for sharing your settings. I'm fairly new to DAZ and still learning the ins and outs. I've avoided rendering dark scenes because I have been having difficulty figuring out settings that avoid extreme noise. I was actually working on adjusting the settings for another try at a dark scene from the day before I saw your post. My render isn't quite done but should be soon and I'll get it posted once it's ready. Again, thank you very much. I am grateful you were willing to help out those of us new to DAZ.
You are welcome. I am still learning, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kantanshi

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The dev from A Wife And Mother wrote this message in the Recruitment and Services section:

"I'm looking for someone who's very familiar with Blender and Daz Studio. As a start I'd need help to import my characters flawlessly into Blender. The DazToBlender bridge doesn't work 100% properly. With genesis 3 characters you always get messed up genitalia and eyelashes. I heard that "Diffeomorphic" should be the best for it. But I don't get how to make it work properly."

Here is the link, if some of you are interested https://f95zone.to/threads/blender-daz-studio-pro.104502/

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
Just started working on the 3rd part of my original series "MILANA'S WEEKEND" the first part is "Milana's weekend - ep 1" the content of the story is bestiality, the second part is "Milana's weekend - Nina's encounter" the content of this part is futa on female and this is the intro scene of the 3rd part , "Milanas weekend - The gape keeper" this will be monsters and a little bit of bestiality, if all goes as planed, this will be released on February Scene01.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes