3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Okay for real this time. This is my last character for the year (Albeit it's just a few more weeks until the end of the year...) But anyway. Yes. This is it for now. Introducing Seline. Went for big juicy nipples this time as well as larger eyes. I also don't think I've had any other character dye their hair. I think I've only created characters with black hair and brown hair. I don't like using outoftouch's hairstyles. They're very good looking, but highly detailed and tend to increase lag, so I have to make it invisible in more detailed scenes. Didn't need to, to create this though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though beautiful, I'm not completely sold on the eye color, but no rush for now. Time to focus on bigger things. Some projects I need to get done before Christmas.
View attachment 194842
where did you get her bush? getting tired or marble flooring thinking about putting some carpet in.

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
where did you get her bush? getting tired or marble flooring thinking about putting some carpet in.
I used the second preset from Pubic Hair for New Genitalia for Victoria 8 because i used the victoria 8 genitalia for this specific model (although its gen3). The same pubic hairs come in the genitalia for victoria 7 as well.

Reactions: zramcharan
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes