3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
That is a good theme for my next render (y) but for now I want to express my love for MILFs :p ...
I guess you even hate my username LOL we have different taste...
Hey.... i just go with the flow.... get horny at whatever you want ;) i just want to say what i prefer.... that's all

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Incest_freak

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I dont like all this artificiality in that culture it's disgusting me, when i watch their TV shows or Kpop it's just to much enhance everything.
And i don't like Artists who doesn't question it and overdollify on top of artificial dollification that most of this culture is by now, i wonder who is not surgical enhanced in those shows by now.
And they make hold for nothing you can't even trust anything you see moving to be real anymore so much Moving Picture Manipulation as well, mostly aparent in Kpop with all those additional smoothing filters on top of mountains of makeup.
That whole culture feels slowly like a Show itself.

Last edited:

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Hello to all of you,
While waiting for the next update which should arrive very soon, I suggest you to have a look at the Spicygaming Discord where an Art-bash on the theme of the Adventurers is taking place right now. I'm participating and I need your support to promote the game JASON.

here the
On this
I think you will recognize my rendering

letter "O" ;)

Many thanks

Nice to see something a little different, a couple of small niggles, her left arm should be locked at the elbow, the arrow is on the wrong side of the bow, it should be balanced on her thumb. As to the fire arrow, they are around 6 inches longer than a standard arrow for the bow, it stops you burning yourself, & as it's a twisted metal cage, to hold the flammable stuff. Here's a couple of pictures of Medieval Fire Arrowhead's.... snaw1206.jpg Test 87.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes