3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
anothery try with metamixer

View attachment 1615842

tips:
use a cam with 150mm focal to avoid distortion in modelling.
head map with blender stencil brush then post work on gimp to adjust color with the base g8f maps.
I like it, it's a nice start. I don't know the model but the chin have a little bit of chi dimple.plus the jaw curve is wrong. from this image I can see that she have a jaw corner important and Cheeks Sink. Seems that the chin is also a little bit pointy but a need a side view to to able to tell.

Reactions: Krosos

palumbra

Nov 20, 2019
I like it, it's a nice start. I don't know the model but the chin have a little bit of chi dimple.plus the jaw curve is wrong. from this image I can see that she have a jaw corner important and Cheeks Sink. Seems that the chin is also a little bit pointy but a need a side view to to able to tell.

of course you can always modify as much as you like, and then save the new shape, but my target is a good likeness, not the maniacal perfection. :LOL:

2.jpg

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Improved the Animations path of my things Animations flow better (stability) i should have mentioned everything you see is Animated and the FPS is the actual Animation Realtime Performance of the Scene so far ;)
Every hair movement is a Physic Realtime Simulation based on Genesis.
Every Body movement is a Simulation result

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You will be able to experience being transfered into a Ghul by her in VR :)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Teasing inviting would be legs up spread :D
Extremely inviting legs up spread holding them.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes