3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
That look is all the invitation I need.
Easy Bait i guess ;)

Think about you being the Photographer that could go wrong ;)

To get me into trouble she would need other more creative weapons to fire ;)

Trying a thing with the same character at different ages.
View attachment 1616694
still very subtle but the path recognizable
Monica Bellucci at the end but still in her mid years not 2nd half ;)

Last edited:

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021

• MetaMixer Toolkit
Details
The MetaMixer Toolkit is a Daz Studio tool that enables users to create unique faces from a selection of previously released characters via add-ons for Metamixer. Effortlessly blend and perfect character features with pinpoint accuracy in real-time, all with an easy-to-use viewport UI.
This is achieved by doing a targeted blend of several areas of the face like the nose, eyes, inner lips, outer brow, and so on. There are hundreds of controls that cover the entire area of the face and neck. You'll also have the option to combine HD details of different characters in the same way — the control is in your hands.
Included character presets:
The MetaMixer Toolkit comes with everything you need to begin using MetaMixer in Daz Studio. While owning a base character will always be the best way to benefit from full-body features, MetaMixer Add-Ons allow you to use that character's head shape in MetaMixer whether or not the character is in your library. This toolkit includes 4 add-ons to get you started:

• Holt 8 Add-On for MetaMixer
  • The Brute 8 Add-On for MetaMixer
  • Nida 8 Add-On for MetaMixer
  • Twosret 8 Add-On for MetaMixer

The resulting characters can be saved as custom MetaMixer presets.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020

• MetaMixer Toolkit
Details
The MetaMixer Toolkit is a Daz Studio tool that enables users to create unique faces from a selection of previously released characters via add-ons for Metamixer. Effortlessly blend and perfect character features with pinpoint accuracy in real-time, all with an easy-to-use viewport UI.
This is achieved by doing a targeted blend of several areas of the face like the nose, eyes, inner lips, outer brow, and so on. There are hundreds of controls that cover the entire area of the face and neck. You'll also have the option to combine HD details of different characters in the same way — the control is in your hands.
Included character presets:
The MetaMixer Toolkit comes with everything you need to begin using MetaMixer in Daz Studio. While owning a base character will always be the best way to benefit from full-body features, MetaMixer Add-Ons allow you to use that character's head shape in MetaMixer whether or not the character is in your library. This toolkit includes 4 add-ons to get you started:

• Holt 8 Add-On for MetaMixer
  • The Brute 8 Add-On for MetaMixer
  • Nida 8 Add-On for MetaMixer
  • Twosret 8 Add-On for MetaMixer

The resulting characters can be saved as custom MetaMixer presets.

yes, and although they updated some (17?) of the character HD add-ons to contain the metemixer widgets there are an awful lot of hd add-ons without and new ones appear not to always have widgets ...

The metadata for hd add-ons does not indicate which ones have widgets, so it is tedious looking for which ones you can use and disapointing to find that the character you want to use doesn't have widgets ...

was entused now it's kind of meh!

Lexie lecoeur

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Nice to see something a little different, a couple of small niggles, her left arm should be locked at the elbow, the arrow is on the wrong side of the bow, it should be balanced on her thumb. As to the fire arrow, they are around 6 inches longer than a standard arrow for the bow, it stops you burning yourself, & as it's a twisted metal cage, to hold the flammable stuff. Here's a couple of
Indeed I misplaced the arrow and I even thought that it would surely fall in this direction. I finally left it like that, thinking that nobody would see this detail.
So I have to change its position now ;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes