3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I like your job, with a severed head it would have been spectacular
Psyco75, hope you like this, sorry it's taken soo long, it's been a pain to render.....It took almost 3 hours to render....Background is Ancient Mystical Forest, & Kindredart's Iray Mist, heads are via Chopped for G8M. Lighting is by PTF's Legendary Lights. For Figures details see my last Picture... Tenzin's Bloodlust MKII (Copy).png

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Psyco75, hope you like this, sorry it's taken soo long, it's been a pain to render.....It took almost 3 hours to render....Background is Ancient Mystical Forest, & Kindredart's Iray Mist, heads are via Chopped for G8M. Lighting is by PTF's Legendary Lights. For Figures details see my last Picture... View attachment 1633603
thank you for giving me all this time, I love those who work with ideas and don't just run after likes, I really appreciate it, thanks

Reactions: DitaVonTease

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
No problem, it was more the size of the forest that was screwing things up, the heads were fun to work with, then working out where to place them.....Plus the extra blood to play with.....

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
No, just making random pics. I would love to make a game one of these days, but alas, I know next to nothing about Renpy.
Incredible beauty on that girl nonetheless! Congrats, hope you can make more with her in the future :love::devilish:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes