3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Digitalface

Dec 20, 2021
My name is Sophia and I was born in Italy to Italian father and Chililian mother. Indian outfit was an easy choice, as close to my heart due to my ancestors....
Sophina indian BW 95.jpg

If you would like to support me, you can find me on

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Adding tatoos on skin using glyphs... render test for reality

View attachment 1634210
I like the effects so far..
looks more like a branding to high level at closeup for a deeper into the epidermis going tatoo a tatoo goes more inward direction fake tatoos or henna goes more outward though henna only the applicated paste on the beginning until it melts into the epidermis layer.

My name is Sophia and I was born in Italy to Italian father and Chililian mother. Indian outfit was an easy choice, as close to my heart due to my ancestors....
View attachment 1634494

If you would like to support me, you can find me on
Would be really special if it would be non post work and not AI enhanced.

Last edited:

Vanhalenii

Dec 29, 2021
looks more like a branding to high level at closeup for a deeper into the epidermis going tatoo a tatoo goes more inward direction fake tatoos or henna goes more outward though henna only the applicated paste on the beginning until it melts into the epidermis layer.

Would be really special if it would be non post work and not AI enhanced.
Krosos a new tatoo is raised due to irritation to the skin, though it could look like a brand if you check it out closely you will see the slight red color by the glyphs enhanced in photoshop to represent that irritation when created.
Appreciate your comment since I am a newbie at this and learning, will take it as a compliment on the work and try to do better since there is always room for improvement. ;)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes