3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I've seen remastered models of girls from Life is Strange game and I must say that old ones looks way better. New one faces are just ... average, you wouldn't remember them.
So here is a render with an original Victoria Chase model.

Victoria room pose sign.png

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Can we stop with this 'Glossy' nonsense, skin is more like Matte or Satin Paint, NOT GLOSS PAINT. Making them 'glossy' just makes them look like Plastic Barbie Dolls, not human beings or even very good cartoons.
If you want more 'Shine' then fine, but please don't call it gloss.
Like said always depends on the situation at hand you want to simulate
Humans can very well look like Dolls and Artificial, especially in Photography you can make that out of them without needing to touch Photoshop if you are a Master of your Art.
And you can even go further with Surgical Manipulation.

There are also several "genetical defects" that can make someone really special of the norm

The Perfect Disguise is like a Art itself fooling someone into believing someone is not the person he knows is top level Master Skill.
The Exact reversed difference to a Clone target

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Try especially to improve those fruit parts, the lemon slice catches the fake detector immediately, also the shading of the other parts they just derive so heavily it doesn't embeds naturally.
They stand so much out into the front, or better remove them for the time being entirely from the result.
Partly also a Problem with this Over Exposure light intensity differences are extremely strange for this scene setup.

Last edited:

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Try especially to improve those fruit parts, the lemon slice catches the fake detector immediately, also the shading of the other parts they just derive so heavily it doesn't embeds naturally.
They stand so much out into the front, or better remove them for the time being entirely from the result.
I didn't break my ass on this image because it's a test image on a character who poses polygon problems

you have to take into account that we are not working on the same material

if my two screens are calibrated. the two have a different result (not the same technology and not the same size). knowing that making a review on shading is a bit tricky.

for the slice of lemon make your criticism to the one who created it

for finished. if you are not asked for your opinion avoid giving it

I just took a look at your work. start applying yourself before making a review

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
I didn't break my ass on this image because it's a test image on a character who poses polygon problems

you have to take into account that we are not working on the same material

if my two screens are calibrated. the two have a different result (not the same technology and not the same size). knowing that making a review on shading is a bit tricky.

for the slice of lemon make your criticism to the one who created it

for finished. if you are not asked for your opinion avoid giving it

I just took a look at your work. start applying yourself before making a review
Oh i know exactly what's wrong with my work but i work in way other tight available resource areas and target goals and entirely temporal targeted and i have to fight against so many more resource limits with the current Genesis 2 base.

Last edited:

rolmac

May 28, 2017
Oh i know exactly what's wrong with my work but i work in way other tight available resource areas and target goals and entirely temporal targeted and i have to fight against so many more resource limits with the current Genesis 2 base.
well you understood that before making an unwelcome criticism, you will have to take into account your material and the resources used by the author. I will add that given what is done on this forum and as you specify it is not your field, just limit yourself to likes or not

since you know what's wrong with your work, start correcting your work...

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
well you understood that before making an unwelcome criticism, you will have to take into account your material and the resources used by the author. I will add that given what is done on this forum and as you specify it is not your field, just limit yourself to likes or not

since you know what's wrong with your work, start correcting your work...
What do you think im doing i develop stable solutions for lower level problems the whole time.
Instead of others who just steal others Artistic work looking at DumbKoala .
And go very shady routes ontop just for money selling their souls.

And if you saw my IRay work you would have realized how far it was even for Genesis 2 times and i fought with way lower available resources back then than you doing now.

Just tried to help you and some might even try to want to understand what i mentioned and why.

You could mention anything about my results feel free take the teeth, eye, sclera results apart of her go on :)

It would be super nice to get feedback instead of just likes feedback impressions even slight information of discomfort are important to me and my target goals.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes