3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Our beautiful Muslim girl, Stella, co-creator of Yoon

I sculpted the HD version of her. She's really open-minded to let us share her naked body of her. I wish I can create a hijab game featuring her as an MC in the future. Of course, ask her to write about herself LOL.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 1635893
Yes we all need a hijab girl which is a cheating slut on the inside :love::devilish:

Reactions: After Choices

rolmac

May 28, 2017
What do you think im doing i develop stable solutions for lower level problems the whole time.
Instead of others who just steal others Artistic work looking at DumbKoala .
And go very shady routes ontop just for money selling their souls.

And if you saw my IRay work you would have realized how far it was even for Genesis 2 times and i fought with way lower available resources back then than you doing now.

Just tried to help you and some might even try to want to understand what i mentioned and why.

You could mention anything about my results feel free take the teeth, eye, sclera results apart of her go on :)

It would be super nice to get feedback instead of just likes feedback impressions even slight information of discomfort are important to me and my target goals.
Apparently you didn't understand that I didn't ask you for anything and that your help I don't need. what you do or not i don't give a fuck

go take care of your ego because here, on this topic, we post for this pleasure and certainly not for this valued

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Apparently you didn't understand that I didn't ask you for anything and that your help I don't need. what you do or not i don't give a fuck

go take care of your ego because here, on this topic, we post for this pleasure and certainly not for this valued
Value ? sorry i don't have the Game Developer tag and neither i advertise any Patreon, Discord or anything here.
If Feedback isn't valued for you ok i stop it, it was just something that quirked me on the overall result i couldn't ignore from a Perception POV sorry for mentioning it, it's not about the Artistic composition or her :)

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: rolmac
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes