3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Part

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Two pics : second one with photoshop's effects.

I've test fog in the air, I think it's very good behind the boat. Perhaps I could do a render with less fog.

The girl is a new character, love it.

The boat is great.

The swimwear is hot summer 2018
The top is good, panty's back is very good, but the front... Uhhh...

rei boat.jpg rei boat post.jpg

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Wow love this pic. So perfect (light on wet skin, ambiance, ...).

One thing, the left leg has a left foot, or I don't understand what's I am seeing ?
That left foot is actually a right foot. Always a little difficult to predict what water refraction will do to an image. If I were to re-render the image, I would lower the character / beach ball to more accurately simulate the weight of the character. Heh, I studied physics and know what the Archimedes principal is.:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NeoVlahos and Part

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
wooow awesome!!!! may u tell us the assetts ? :)
I can but it won't do you a whole lot of good, the camera is in a very, VERY specific position that hides the majority of the issues with this.

<- model used for spider woman.

<- hood

<-mask, legs, boots

<- the red bit going onto her boobs

<- arm bands, that was a birt of artistic license.

<- rope is from the Shibari kit which I just stuck a random texture on to make it not brown.

I can't find a link for the background for some reason, it's DreamLight Pose Against The Wall.

I'd suggest grabbing some iray shaders so you can match textures on things.

Reactions: VDawe

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Decided to try a bit of a kit bash, didn't work quite as well as I'd like, might have to try my hand at texture creation again.

Anyone know a solid bodyglove type thing I could use?
Try
It is also in the Karen 7 Pro Bundle
or

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
this image is same as above one I shared, accept unlike last one, I didn't cancel render at 13% , this is full 100% render that took 5 hours. ugh@ time but love the render quality.

View attachment 202164

I hate to mention this because it is not particularly your fault, but the hair asset looks like a poorly attempted model of hair. It looks "clumpy." On an aborted render, this would be expected because the hair would not yet be fully rendered, but in this case, with the hair fully rendered, it reveals that the hair itself is just poorly executed. This actor would be greatly improved with a better hair asset. With all of the excellent work you put into detail in the face and skin textures, this really detracts from the whole image.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
These are the first two render I made in a loong time.
I had an accident which made it impossible for me to use a mouse or keybord for a while.
I had a lot time to read some tutorials and I think they helped:

I'm by far no pro, so any feedback, good or bad, would be appreciated :)

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I hate to mention this because it is not particularly your fault, but the hair asset looks like a poorly attempted model of hair. It looks "clumpy." On an aborted render, this would be expected because the hair would not yet be fully rendered, but in this case, with the hair fully rendered, it reveals that the hair itself is just poorly executed. This actor would be greatly improved with a better hair asset. With all of the excellent work you put into detail in the face and skin textures, this really detracts from the whole image.
the hair set actually belongs to the nerd set that is in the assets release, I personally don't see any issue with it but do appreciate the feedback and will keep it in mind.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
the hair set actually belongs to the nerd set that is in the assets release, I personally don't see any issue with it but do appreciate the feedback and will keep it in mind.
Maybe I am just having a problem with the weird thing the hair to the left of her hand is doing where it makes that strange zig-zag. Is it possible you have a transformation causing that? Or is it possible to use transformation to make the hair go straight down instead of what it is doing right now? Just a thought.

Don't feel like you are alone in this one. I have all kinds of problems with hair and clothes not doing what they are supposed to, and often find myself tweaking in transformations to "fix" things that are not laying the way they should be.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Went back to an old render again to play a bit. Same image, first one using spotlights and the second using emissive planes.

Wow! This is just awesome. I can see that I need to spend some time getting to understand emissives better, because the lighting ends up being much more warm, which is more realistic than just using spotlights, even if they are 3-point lighting.

Reactions: DiosDecay
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes