3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Had an idea for a new girl, went with it. She might need a few tweaks around the face, but the general concept an unusual combination; tall, redheaded and tattooed. Just the kind of woman who would always stick out somewhere.
ShimadaRen.png

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 1697754
Look at the moon. It's so beautiful.
This looks great. The atmosphere is so nice! I only just got into Daz and I was wondering when I have use the slider to apply different body/face morphs, why does it turn into a weird abomination? I have like 6 or 7 models downloaded and I loaded base model, then tried adjusting parameters slider to inject different characters in and it just looks weird. I don't know if this question makes sense. I'm not at pc at the minute, but will post a screenshot tomorrow.

Reactions: Baka plays

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
This looks great. The atmosphere is so nice! I only just got into Daz and I was wondering when I have use the slider to apply different body/face morphs, why does it turn into a weird abomination? I have like 6 or 7 models downloaded and I loaded base model, then tried adjusting parameters slider to inject different characters in and it just looks weird. I don't know if this question makes sense. I'm not at pc at the minute, but will post a screenshot tomorrow.
Make sure when you apply morphs from different characters, the total percentage does not exceed 100%. So you could have one character head morph at 50% and two others at 25%, but if you had three at 50% it would look weird.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes