3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Make sure when you apply morphs from different characters, the total percentage does not exceed 100%. So you could have one character head morph at 50% and two others at 25%, but if you had three at 50% it would look weird.
Oh that makes total sense, I don't know why I didn't think of that. I was legit trying to have one at like 50% and one at 70% and one at 30% etc. In total it probably added up to like 300%. I want to create a character from them all that's "original" so my renders aren't just the default aftermarket models if that makes sense. I'll try it later, thanks for the tips.

Baka_Energy_studios

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
This looks great. The atmosphere is so nice! I only just got into Daz and I was wondering when I have use the slider to apply different body/face morphs, why does it turn into a weird abomination? I have like 6 or 7 models downloaded and I loaded base model, then tried adjusting parameters slider to inject different characters in and it just looks weird. I don't know if this question makes sense. I'm not at pc at the minute, but will post a screenshot tomorrow.
THanks dude. Dial them in softly or you create real abominations. Getting the Head+Bodymorphs asset is a great way to tweak characters. and

Reactions: Balkazzaar
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes