3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Make sure when you apply morphs from different characters, the total percentage does not exceed 100%. So you could have one character head morph at 50% and two others at 25%, but if you had three at 50% it would look weird.
Oh that makes total sense, I don't know why I didn't think of that. I was legit trying to have one at like 50% and one at 70% and one at 30% etc. In total it probably added up to like 300%. I want to create a character from them all that's "original" so my renders aren't just the default aftermarket models if that makes sense. I'll try it later, thanks for the tips.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
This looks great. The atmosphere is so nice! I only just got into Daz and I was wondering when I have use the slider to apply different body/face morphs, why does it turn into a weird abomination? I have like 6 or 7 models downloaded and I loaded base model, then tried adjusting parameters slider to inject different characters in and it just looks weird. I don't know if this question makes sense. I'm not at pc at the minute, but will post a screenshot tomorrow.
THanks dude. Dial them in softly or you create real abominations. Getting the Head+Bodymorphs asset is a great way to tweak characters. and

Reactions: Balkazzaar

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Holy crap these look real! I'm new to Daz and I don't even know how you managed to get the lighting and shadows to look this good!
THanks dude. Dial them in softly or you create real abominations. Getting the Head+Bodymorphs asset is a great way to tweak characters. and
Thanks! I'll have to look into those assets and see if I can find them "online" since I don't really want to be spending money this early in the learning process. Scrolling through this thread makes me excited for what's possible with the right assets and expierence.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Holy crap these look real! I'm new to Daz and I don't even know how you managed to get the lighting and shadows to look this good!

Thanks! I'll have to look into those assets and see if I can find them "online" since I don't really want to be spending money this early in the learning process. Scrolling through this thread makes me excited for what's possible with the right assets and expierence.
Start with the Daz Asset Forum, to be found under ''DAZ ASSETS'', or Render-State, 3DLoad.net, shadowcore, DesireFX, DeviantArt has lots of useful freebies, as does Renderosity & ShareCG....I'd suggest keeping to Genesis 8/8.1...Some Genesis 3 stuff isn't too bad....Have fun hunting, & Rendering....

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Start with the Daz Asset Forum, to be found under ''DAZ ASSETS'', or Render-State, 3DLoad.net, shadowcore, DesireFX, DeviantArt has lots of useful freebies, as does Renderosity & ShareCG....I'd suggest keeping to Genesis 8/8.1...Some Genesis 3 stuff isn't too bad....Have fun hunting, & Rendering....
Yea I made the mistake if getting some Gen3 stuff and couldn't figure out why it wouldn't work on Gen8 but I think I get it now. Thanks for the sources, will start a collection of freebies for sure!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes