3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 1699385
The previous image with postwork. I don't know if it's better or worse. But it's certainly different.
Not sure if it's a problem on my end or the site, but I wasn't able to like the post.

Though I feel the sun is a touch too strong and slightly overpowers the image in my opinion and not sure if there is a fill light or not as there are some conflicting shadows, mostly on her legs. Her hand pose is a little weird too and the hair clipping through her shoulder. Those are some things I noticed on closer inspection which can be missed on quick glances.

Other than that I really like the image, nice work.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Not sure if it's a problem on my end or the site, but I wasn't able to like the post.

Though I feel the sun is a touch too strong and slightly overpowers the image in my opinion and not sure if there is a fill light or not as there are some conflicting shadows, mostly on her legs. Her hand pose is a little weird too and the hair clipping through her shoulder. Those are some things I noticed on closer inspection which can be missed on quick glances.

Other than that I really like the image, nice work.
Thanks, most of the issues were because I didn't notice the clipping while rendering and then made it only slightly better on postwork.

Reactions: DiosDecay

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Gulia under a Velvet Moon (Rework 2022)
Gulia under a Velvet Moon (Rework 2022).jpg
I originally made this image last year for Valentine’s Day, but I never published it because I was not happy with the postwork I could do at that time.

Yesterday, I rediscovered the original image and managed a few minutes to redo the postwork, and voilà, here you have the result.

Our lovely MILF, Giulia, dressed in a hot evening gown, posing under a velvet moon for the camera of Dante.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
First attempt at making anything in Daz.. I can see myself spending a lot of time messing around with this program after getting over the Ui etc. and after I figure out why it runs like shit on my machine. xD
Relaxing.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
If you are new on Daz studio, i suggest you to learn the basics first. . .
I'll second & third that, or you'll be deleting Daz this time next month, while looking for a new hobby...The more you learn now the easier things will become later on...Plus add some patience & time, you can always work on the plots of your VN Comic ideas. Basically, play around with Daz, while you learn the basics, but, enjoy it first & foremost, that way you'll get the mot out of it.

Reactions: SStyliss3D
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes