3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
The more they have to lose, the more desperate they are to get it back - As much of it as possible, anyway. The proverbial slippery slope; they do one unimaginable thing just to get by, then the next unimaginable thing is twice as easy. Soon, they are sucking marbles out of your asshole without so much as a thought.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 1699385
The previous image with postwork. I don't know if it's better or worse. But it's certainly different.
Not sure if it's a problem on my end or the site, but I wasn't able to like the post.

Though I feel the sun is a touch too strong and slightly overpowers the image in my opinion and not sure if there is a fill light or not as there are some conflicting shadows, mostly on her legs. Her hand pose is a little weird too and the hair clipping through her shoulder. Those are some things I noticed on closer inspection which can be missed on quick glances.

Other than that I really like the image, nice work.

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Not sure if it's a problem on my end or the site, but I wasn't able to like the post.

Though I feel the sun is a touch too strong and slightly overpowers the image in my opinion and not sure if there is a fill light or not as there are some conflicting shadows, mostly on her legs. Her hand pose is a little weird too and the hair clipping through her shoulder. Those are some things I noticed on closer inspection which can be missed on quick glances.

Other than that I really like the image, nice work.
Thanks, most of the issues were because I didn't notice the clipping while rendering and then made it only slightly better on postwork.

Reactions: DiosDecay

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Gulia under a Velvet Moon (Rework 2022)
Gulia under a Velvet Moon (Rework 2022).jpg
I originally made this image last year for Valentine’s Day, but I never published it because I was not happy with the postwork I could do at that time.

Yesterday, I rediscovered the original image and managed a few minutes to redo the postwork, and voilà, here you have the result.

Our lovely MILF, Giulia, dressed in a hot evening gown, posing under a velvet moon for the camera of Dante.

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
First attempt at making anything in Daz.. I can see myself spending a lot of time messing around with this program after getting over the Ui etc. and after I figure out why it runs like shit on my machine. xD
Relaxing.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes