3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
If you are new on Daz studio, i suggest you to learn the basics first. . .
I'll second & third that, or you'll be deleting Daz this time next month, while looking for a new hobby...The more you learn now the easier things will become later on...Plus add some patience & time, you can always work on the plots of your VN Comic ideas. Basically, play around with Daz, while you learn the basics, but, enjoy it first & foremost, that way you'll get the mot out of it.

Reactions: SStyliss3D

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
First attempt at making anything in Daz.. I can see myself spending a lot of time messing around with this program after getting over the Ui etc. and after I figure out why it runs like shit on my machine. xD
View attachment 1699929
Have fun learning Daz, plus give yourself time to see if it is your hardware (you maybe overworking it, the wrong way). Basically, learn & have fun. P.S. nice picture, by the way...

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Have fun learning Daz, plus give yourself time to see if it is your hardware (you maybe overworking it, the wrong way). Basically, learn & have fun. P.S. nice picture, by the way...
Thanks. :) Yea I have an i5 8600k and a 3070FE so my pc isn't the worst but I think my cpu can't handle to much going on. Going to look into better workstation so my Ui doesn't look so cluttered.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes