3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I feel you. I had never heard of Daz or even visual novels before the end of last year. Now I'm trying to make up for lost time but I'm 40 with a career, so I feel way behind the curve.

Nice render. I like the shoe placement.
Thanks! I'm legit so happy someone noticed the shoes! I think I spent longer messing with their placement and rotation than I did with most of the render. Yea I have short attention span, so I start messing around with Koikatsu and made a short comic and some mini doujin type stuff but haven't touched it in months. Then I saw a render somewhere and it sparked me to finally pick up Daz. I like that Koikatsu is faster when making comics etc. But the quality you can output with daz is crazy, I doubt I'll be doing comics or anything anytime soon though.

Reactions: Impious Monk
Sep 29, 2019
Women like that are tough to sculpt from scratch because of their asymmetry, whereas women like Gal Gadot or Angelina Jolie are much easier
------

Yes is tough it took me a lot oh hours looking at many pictures to have Chin, Nose, Lips is Tough !!! I study Nose Types, Chin's, Lips is not easy. I have done Imogen Poots her face is tough her nose is very tough with nose morphs.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Hello to all
I don't know why it does this to me
if someone could help me the problem is that daz takes 3 hours to open
thank you in advance
sorry because I don't know where to post
Capture d’écran (261).png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes