3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
This second message you're getting always pops up when I load a Gen 8.1 figure; I just click okay and the figure loads fine.

As for why it's taking three hours to open, hopefully someone here can help but when I have technical issues with the Daz software I post my problem in the official Daz forums and there is always someone who can help.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
This second message you're getting always pops up when I load a Gen 8.1 figure; I just click okay and the figure loads fine.

As for why it's taking three hours to open, hopefully someone here can help but when I have technical issues with the Daz software I post my problem in the official Daz forums and there is always someone who can help.

That message should not appear, it is because you have a single morph that uses the exact same label as another in your library. The log file will list the two morph files that have the identical line., The more errors you can eliminate the faster your models will load, up to a point. If you are collecting morphs the load times increase as DAZ has to load every single morph for that generation every single time you load a character. It is just the crappy way DAZ handles character morphs. If you want the load times to get back to normal get rid of the bulk of your morphs and stick to ones you use all time.

Some people say moving your entire library to an SSD will fix the slow loading times, but if you load hundreds of morphs for every character this is only a small bandage on a gushing wound.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hello to all
I don't know why it does this to me
if someone could help me the problem is that daz takes 3 hours to open
thank you in advance
sorry because I don't know where to post
View attachment 1701811
If you're trying to load in a character and you have a lot of morphs, than DAZ has to load in ALL the morphs you have for that character, and that can take a while. You might want to take some of the morphs and move them to another folder until you need them, or just uninstall them to speed up loading times.

There's a good video on this topic of speeding up your loading times that covers this, check it out...

Reactions: Balkazzaar
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes