3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
im so confused, im trying to render a image, its in a bar setting which seems a little dark.. when i add a light it legit makes all light go but if you go to render in that it shows the light there again, so i added 2 spot lights either side to light it up more around which seems to make fuck all difference when rendering... i press render and its just sat at 0%

im doing everything like i did with my other ones the only difference is im doing it through camera now and added depth of field to see how it looks... anyone understand why its just staying at 0% and why when i add lights all the natural lights in the bar just go?

†ElAmigo†

Oct 21, 2021
Hi! I'm a new daz user and post 2 or 3 renders already on Being a Dik art topic, but I though I should do something else (even though Jill is still the best because, you know :BootyTime:...).

Anyway, here is Eva! Her boobs are not as HUGE as the one above :KEK: but for a "not Jill" first render, I think it's good (even though I just took a preset for the face and didn't make one by myself, still have to look for a tutorial). Also thank you
recreation (how do you even mention someone :KEK: ) for the mirror! (https://f95zone.to/threads/remirror-simple-mirror-prop-shader.26895/)

I do have a question though. Should i put a background or some things like real houses, trees... to get a good outdoor? Because here, there is nothing, just the light preset

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elefy

Jan 4, 2022
im so confused, im trying to render a image, its in a bar setting which seems a little dark.. when i add a light it legit makes all light go but if you go to render in that it shows the light there again, so i added 2 spot lights either side to light it up more around which seems to make fuck all difference when rendering... i press render and its just sat at 0%

im doing everything like i did with my other ones the only difference is im doing it through camera now and added depth of field to see how it looks... anyone understand why its just staying at 0% and why when i add lights all the natural lights in the bar just go?
When scene is set "scene only" and dont have any lights , IRAY switch to some "light". When you add first real light , then IRAY use it and if it is weak its dark :D
You look view port with head lamp and its lit ....
Its long sorry, but here is not school ... and I'm not the right teacher for sure.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes