3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
how do you make the clothes look wet like that?
took me a while to figure out how to do it. So first off, I loaded the dress and added Fit Control to it. then I loaded the dress a second time. I lowered the opacity of the second dress to make it more transparent. Then using Fit control, I made the first dress too small in areas using sliders, like chest, hips etc. this then makes those areas of the first dress sink below the skin, but leaves the second see thru dress visible. It takes alot of messing around with the sliders to get what you want, and not make the two dresses get into different positions.

Hope that makes sense. I have been messing around trying to get this right for awhile now, off and on. but finally think I have it.

Baron_Triumph

Nov 8, 2019
Cute waifus!

The odd lines near the hairline are caused by the hair cap mesh intersecting with the head. Most hair assets have things like forehead/head size adjustment morphs you can expand slightly to fix this. Putting the viewport in smooth shaded mode can help visualize it sometimes.
Thanks a lot ! I was under the impression it was effectively a shell overriding problem but hadn't the slightest idea how to fix it. I will take a look and try to fix it now that you got me a lead :) (didn't know about the smooth shaded tip either which will make it so much easier)

Reactions: Zavijava_
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes